Riffe fishing

R
Reed
Brother is in town so I thought I'd take him to Riffe tomorrow for a couple days of Silver fishin. Going to launch at Cosmos, any info would be gr8!

R
Reed
Had a good day fishin, brother was late and didn't want to fish with the downriggers so I set him up with pop gear. I caught bigger fish than him with the DRs but still a fun day of fishin, shrimp flavored corn (with a magget) with a 1/2 crome/brass dodger and a red wedding ring @ 35' put some nice 17"-19" Silvers in the boat. Brother with the pop gear an a oz of lead with a red wedding ring caught some nice 12 inchish Silvers with a night crawler & no corn or magget. started fish around 10: and was done before 11:with our limits, very lil wind and nice bunch of sunshine.....

W
waco
Reed said:
Brother is in town so I thought I'd take him to Riffe tomorrow for a couple days of Silver fishin. Going to launch at Cosmos, any info would be gr8!
where is riffe?

R
Reed
Washington I-5 exit 68, east on hwy 12. There is 3 launches, 1 @ Mossyrock & 2 on the east end of the lake but the one at Tailanpan (sp?) is not usable now with low water. The first pond you will cross on hwy 12 is Mayfield and I have never fished it......

W
waco
ahhh!!! thanks!!