Report???

JeannaJigs

That is a terrible road, I used to think it was the worst road in the state...until I took the road into trout creek on the deschutes. As far as being open I don't know it should be pretty damn close if its not. I know there wasn't much snow at crescent in February and those roads were mostly clear so it's probably open.

DYJ

It was not clear as of last weekend. There was a truck that tried to turn around and got stuck about a mile from the lake and he was blocking the road. The snow was frozen hard so it was an easy hike in from there. Put the effort in now and you get the hole lake to yourself as a reward...

It was not clear as of last weekend. There was a truck that tried to turn around and got stuck about a mile from the lake and he was blocking the road. The snow was frozen hard so it was an easy hike in from there. Put the effort in now and you get the hole lake to yourself as a reward...

K Ill keep that in mind. I called the ranger station and they said the road was open but not to what extent. BTW this weekend is the plan to get up there. Ill try and let you guys know how it went.

Last edited:
We made it up to Miller today.... the road is open and in working order ( as of today and yes I know it isn't a good road ) the dock was partially out also. The weather sucked... we had wind, rain, snow. and sun and of course the fish were not cooperating. That being said we still managed to have a good time... it is hard to have a bad one when you have a pole in your hand and a boat under your feet.

A fellow fisherman reported catching some the days before in the shallows but nothing too big as of yet. I tracked many fish mostly in deep water and schooled up pretty tight near the bottom.

Tesoro

Miller yesterday

Miller yesterday

Anyone know if the road is open to the lake yet??? If it isn't it has got to be close.
FYI went to miller yesterday. The road is as smooth as blacktop. Only 1 party camping. Park host said road would turn to washboard next month once get lots of traffic. Campground will turn off water right after Memorial Day.
we caught a bow pretty much every cast off public area shoreline. All 10-12 in planters. On east side little dock not as productive but a few bigger bows n one small brown.
mosquitos tolerable as windy n on off rain.

Thanks for the report... I am planning on making the trip up there again in the next few days... good to hear the fishing has improved since I went up there last month.

BTW no Kokes??? Usually it is hard not to hook into one of them at that lake.

Top Bottom