Report from Diblee Beach

M
mikeee2362
Kinda slow thus far. Saw one landed from a boat and netted one for my neighboring bankie Bob, a nice bright steelie about 28 incher. 7a2amata.jpg
A pretty good crowd here taking advantage of the 1 day extension. Hoping to have more to share soon, hopefully a pic with me in it next time! His fish was caught on a green s&g with "good 'ol garlic smelly stuff" as Bob put it, he switched from "Anus" lol also how he put it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Admin
M
mikeee2362
On closer inspection I guess it could have been called 29 1/2"my6ygu2y.jpg

Last edited:
K
kmarsh49
That was Diblee Beach this morning? I thought it would have been shoulder to shoulder!! I was at Jones Beach 6am - 1:30. Saw 2 beautiful nooks landed right next to me. Lots of guys fishin'. Got skunked again. It's a killer when you are using the same rig and the guy next to you hooks up and you don't!! Guess that's fishin'.

M
mikeee2362
I feel ya! I just had a bell ringer and lost it...smh

S
Steel4life
awww.... man thats a bummer... maybe its just a sign to fish the tribs for springers lol

T
Toyracer38
Well I didn't realize another OFF member was at Dibb's. I was the guy who walked up as you were getting ready to net the fish. Bob is a great guy!

T
Toyracer38
Forgot to add, nice fish bonking skills mikeee2362 :)

M
mikeee2362
Yeah Bob is a great guy. I wish we could have met. Let you know if I get up there again. Lol sure surprised 'ol Bob when I punched out his fish, I was cracking up inside when he said he said he didn't want to get on my bad side...LOL

Admin
Admin
Toyracer38 said:
Well I didn't realize another OFF member was at Dibb's. I was the guy who walked up as you were getting ready to net the fish. Bob is a great guy!

We need a mobile application, buzzing, when OFFers are sharing the same water )

M
mikeee2362
Now that would be reeeeaaallly cool !!!

B
Born2Fish55
So any OFF'rs doing any good at Dibblee? I was at Prescott last weekend and it was really DEAD! Thinking of hitting again Saturday... maybe trailing Coon or Tuna Balls behind Spin-n-glo's

B
Born2Fish55
Well..... anyone do any good today?
All I did is watch the water and talk to people... saw one fish - C&R

I had three 'taps' and one good 'take' that turned out to be a floating tree limb hitting my line :flex:

M
mikeee2362
Sounds like you are the guy to git'r done Jeff