Report coming soon

B
Bassdad54
I have a couple of buddies that are spending this weekend doing some fishing.When I get thier info I will give a report on water temps and if bass are biting

B
Bassdad54
TenMile Lake report

TenMile Lake report

My buddies had a fun time.Water temp in 48-50 at surface.On saturday they caught 4 nice bass in 2.5 range with exception of a 6lb.Picked up another 2.5 plus a 4lb on sunday morning before heading back.Picked them up with an assortment of baits from plastic to cranks

H
Hanapaa
Thanks for the report. Always nice to have a network of friends to do the scouting for you :) Once again, thanks for the info.

M
mosd
im new to the forum, but was wanting to know where fishing was good at. im planning on hitting tahkenitch lake on saturday and staying at osprey point at tenmile sat night and fishing tenmile on sunday. has anyone caught any perch/crappie outta either one of those two lakes this year? if so, mind sharing abit of info where to go??:pray:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Beautiful lakes

Beautiful lakes

mosd said:
im new to the forum, but was wanting to know where fishing was good at. im planning on hitting tahkenitch lake on saturday and staying at osprey point at tenmile sat night and fishing tenmile on sunday. has anyone caught any perch/crappie outta either one of those two lakes this year? if so, mind sharing abit of info where to go??:pray:

mosd;
Welcome to your new fishing forum where you will find tons of information and hundreds of very friendly fisher folk willing to share that info. I'm not familiar with either lakes except to admire as I drove by three years ago. We do have members who fish those though,so make sure to check back or check the archives by doing a search. Careful..you may overload your fish senses. We are glad you found us and glad to have you. Be safe.
Barb

M
mosd
thanks raincatcher, i hope to learn some more places to go since i now own a powerboat and have more "oppertunity" to get to better places than i did before with my 11' pontoon boat

T
trout93
has anyone fished ten mile creek for steelhead?

J
JASMINE
Fished ten mile four straight days last week with a buddy, caught about 25 bass between us, couple big one's, my buddy got one that was about 5.5, I have attached the picture of my biggest, was about 4.5, caught just about everything on crank baits, lot's of fish on beds. water temp between 55-60 just about everywhere except blacks arm on north lake, still only about 50 there. Tough bite on sunday. SUPER SLOW plastic was the only thing they would hit on sunday

D
deejay
throwing frogs early in the a.m. has been working well for me at lakeside

B
BassinFever
Been windier than heck and is suppose to contiue through the weekend, no rain though!

Perch and crappy fishing has been slow. We probably have pre spawn, spawn, and post spawn all going on now for Bass!! Water temp low to mid 60's!!!!!!

If you catch any small bass I would like to know. 8-12"!!! Seems there isn't many small fish!!!

D
deejay
i hit south tenmile this morning got 4 all over 2 pounds and lost 2 i had probably a 7 pounder break me off in a gob wod of limbs up in the shallows i tried about everything this morning spinnerbaits crank baits frogs pig n jigs i got em all on red and black rubber worms now im out and can't find any in town dont know what ill do tomorrow