Reeling in Bass

F
fish finder
I think at about this time of year you'd be able to start bass fishing a trick you could use is on a cold day twitch synthetic worms and tubes slowly or use slow moving jiggs because when its cold the fish are slower

F
flippinbaits
jigs and soft plastic worms are always a good bet. dont forget about the lipless crankbait for some reaction bites:dance:

F
FishSchooler
Whadda 'bout yer baits? Any big bass would gladly gobble up a big juicy nitecrawler or a crawdad... ;):lol::lol:

R
rainbowfisherman
i dont know about using a worm and bobber for bass every time ive tried it i dont catch squat

O
OneMore
Ive always liked worm on the bottom. Not sure about the worm on bobber. Dont see why it couldnt work.

T
Thuggin4Life
The worm on the bottom is the best. Maybe try inflating it seems to help. Bobber? come on guys were not little kids anymore.

F
flippinbaits
Thuggin4Life said:
The worm on the bottom is the best. Maybe try inflating it seems to help. Bobber? come on guys were not little kids anymore.

yea were not lil kids n e more. thats why we dont use live bait! we put the life into it ourselves!!!! use them roboworms and senkos and have a day!

please...bobbers/sinkers/earthworms! were not lil kids :dance:

F
Finneus Polebender
real worms ?

real worms ?

I may be mistaken but I believe the state record large mouth was caught early in the year off the bottom with a night crawler by a guy who was early to catfish at Balenger pond. But seriously youll pry my synthetics from my cold dead fingers

T
Thuggin4Life
All i was saying other than adding my little input was the bobber and worm trick is for little kids. Good luck fishing!

S
steelhead1
My favorite method for spring largemouth is just a hook baited with a plastic or natural worm,toss it out into three to six foot of water and let it sink slowly,just watch the worm as long as you can,then keep your eye on the line for the slightest twitch,blammo,fat mamma!

Reactions: Thuggin4Life