Reedsport 08-21-2010

T
Thuggin4Life
So Windburnt, Bfishin, and I headed back out again for some fall chinook action. Luanched before first legal and had lines in at the moment we had be waiting for. Fishing alongside I would guess 150 boats all after the same thing. Didn't see a lot of fish landed but we can't see everything. Trolled the ussual grounds with ussual tactics and all of us had some good takedowns but nothing stuck. Then all of a sudden Bfishin had a fish on. So we ended the day again with similar results and a 23" 6lb jack.

B
billfish
cuaght on the umqua 8/11/10-8/1810

cuaght on the umqua 8/11/10-8/1810

T
Thuggin4Life
Those are some nice fish! must be nice living so close to all the fall action. My dog ate my jacket like yours today while i was out fishing. I wore it last time and left it on the couch and i think she was mad she didn't get to go because it smelled like fishing and she loves to go. Be nice yo bump into you again this falll.

B
billfish
sorry about your jacket .BAD DOG!! good to see you guys are getting apart of the action as well. im sure we will see each other this fall before dec . im sure.

T
Thuggin4Life
Bump!

T
Throbbit _Shane
Nice jack! good eating im sure :D

H
Hawk
Them is some reel beauties Bro's,
Great Job catchin'
:lol::lol::lol:
:clap::clap::clap:
:cool::cool:

M
Mike123
Sweet... good report. :)

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
C'mon you guys,you can find more than one fish to share...Bfishin wears fish attractant after shave,I swear! lol Seriously,have to keep the faith and the right bait,the lucky shirt/hat,the secret hole,and don't forget the seal repellent. Come to think of it,is there enough room in your boat for three amigo's and three fat fish? lol

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah andy has a 14' open jon boat. we put the big salmon cooler in the bow. plenty of room you can see it in the pic. As for my boat i am putting a cooler in the middle bench that will hold a few good sized nooks. and if we have to we can still put the smaller ones in the lunch cooler or on the floor for a while. yeah bfishing is almost always the first with a fish on. need to start using him for bait.

R
rippin fish lips
Thuggin4Life said:
yeah bfishing is almost always the first with a fish on. need to start using him for bait.

Whatever works! lol