Ready for winter?

M
mlw
I am working on it.
bigflies.jpg

While there is a little lull in the action, let's see some fly tying for winter steel. And if you're tying jigs, feel free to post them too.
Michael

M
metalmania
Hell ya i'm ready for winter, i've been having winter chrome dreams since august:lol:. Here's a sample of what i'll be crushing the winters on:D. I tied up some micro jigs, yarn balls etc. for eagle creek and got some big 1/4 jigs for the clack. I actually hate bobber+jig fishing but I recently quit smoking so i've been keeping my mind busy by tying jigs up, and I must say it's pretty fun:D. Now i've just gotta talk myself into putting down the drift rod and picking up my bobber rod:lol:.

delete080.jpg

M
mlw
metalmania said:
I recently quit smoking so i've been keeping my mind busy by tying jigs up, and I must say it's pretty fun

I find tying relaxing - beats watching tv.
Nice jigs & eggs (I need to tie more eggs)
Michael

T
Troutier Bassier
I tied up 18 leaders last night. I think Im ready.

M
metalfisher76
Almost...
babiesandflies017.jpg

J
joesnuffy
I'm currently in the middle of a fly swap from another site so I've been tying lots of nymphs, I'm up to 30 but ran out of beads........... 10-15 more to go...... :(

T
Thuggin4Life
I don't do flys or jigs put i should be tieing up some plunking gear and some drift leaders.

M
mlw
metalfisher76 said:
Almost...

Nice box of nymphs there! I am tying some lifters for a swap that are pretty similar to the
Gormans caballero eggs you got there, will have to tie some of them too. Thanks for posting.
Michael

M
metalfisher76
mlw said:
Nice box of nymphs there! I am tying some lifters for a swap that are pretty similar to the
Gormans caballero eggs you got there, will have to tie some of them too. Thanks for posting.
Michael

No, thank you. Good thread.
They are deadly little buggers. I don`t put the bead head on it but don`t think it seems to make a difference.