Read this today, though it was crazy

N

nwkiller

the terrorist attacks on 9-11-01 and the dark day that japan had 3-10-11...combined those two sets of dates and you get........12-21-12.....:shock::think::shock::lol::lol:

S

SantiamDrifter

What about everything that has happened inbetween. I guess it would add up to somethin like 1000-1000-1000 right?

S

skunk

the terrorist attacks on 9-11-01 and the dark day that japan had 3-10-11...combined those two sets of dates and you get........12-21-12.....:shock::think::shock::lol::lol:

What is 12-21-12? Free ice cream in america for everyone??? haha

G

Growbug

There is due to be a huge magnetic shift in the earths fields, its already happening, the magnetic N pole is moving quicker each year.
BIG flip is due at the end of next year.

this matches with the Mayan Apocalypse and some other events.

Co-incidence with the numbers though..

G

GungasUncle

Does this mean my toilet water will spin in reverse?:doh:

Probably. But if the dooms day predictors are right - it won't matter. You won't be there to flush it. We'z all gonna die!

The up shot is, it'll still be worth buying the annual license for 2012, since the world isn't supposed to end until December 21st. That still lets us hit Winter Steel, Sturgeon, Trout, summer steelhead, bass & panfish, coho salmon, fall chinook, and the first part of the winter steelhead again.

Now, if we all survive this impending pole shift - I don't think we could call ourselves the Pacific Northwest anymore - because, at least magnetically, wouldn't we be the Southeast? That means we're all going to have to like NASCAR more, and eye up those closely related cousins, and actually watch Larry The Cable Guy.... XD I say we shoot for the biggest NASCAR track in the world - and make one that circumnavigates Mount Hood. The race can be 2 laps long, and since the pole will have shifted, instead doing one long, boring left hand turn, we can change it up and make everyone go *right*...

Ohyeah, dogs will start mating with cats, birds will fall out of the sky, zombies will rise (gots to get a new AR before then), planes will drop from the sky, and California will crack off and become an island (crossing my fingers - at least for So Cal!)

The biggest problem with this whole Dec 21 thing - we're still going to be expected to buy people Christmas presents - you know, just in case the world DOESN'T end. Because how big of a tool would you be if you woke up the morning of the 22nd and hadn't bought anyone anything, and then got shafted because all the other late shoppers did the same, and mobbed the local Targets and Toys R Us stores? Your kid would never forgive you!

N

nwkiller

im gonns fish right through the apocalypse anyway

C

capblack

i can't believe it!! we have to deal with a new disaster, im still recovering from all the y2k stuff that went down

L

lilsalmon

So, if this is true that the end is supposed to come on 12-21-12, according to the Mayans, I figure if we are still here on the 22nd that it will be the biggest Christmas shopping day of the season!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (damn we're still here...now I have to go shopping)

troutdude

troutdude

Yep. When you add 9/11/01 with 3/10/11, the sums are 12/21/12.

Funny Y2K comment! In 1999, I argued about all of that with a computer expert (was in the computer industry since 1957). I argued that there would be no impact, when we flipped to the new century. Gee, I wonder which of us was correct?

N

nwkiller

lol, i remeber when they were raving about "Planet X" around that time, i had a freeind who was for sure that this was the end, he couldnt tell us enough...we still laugh at him......

T

TTFishon

lol, i remeber when they were raving about "Planet X" around that time, i had a freeind who was for sure that this was the end, he couldnt tell us enough...we still laugh at him......

There's still some people that believe planet X is here now. lol There's also a group of relgious people that think something big is going to happen May 21st this year. As for the Mayan thing...there's a couple of theories out there. Growbug is correct about the poles shifting. They're shifting an average of 40 miles a year. There's another theory that supposedly our conscious thought will shift in how we think about things, hopefully for the better. lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom