Rare opportunity

A
autofisher
My wife and son have gone to visit family for the next week or so...... Basicly, I have no time limits. So where's a good shot for getting into some fish? With no restraints, I can hit it harder than I normally do. I'm almost willing to drive anywhere within two hours. Any ideas?

E
eggs
Hmmmmmm Wilson and Nestucca seem to be on fire..

B
beaverfan
You could come fish Commonwealth Lake! Freshly stocked and ready to go. I got a limit of fish there today in like 20 min.

T
Thuggin4Life
Well you could vome down for the bbq at lookout with us. Other than that just get out and take advantage of the opportunity you got.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Why dont you just drive south til you get to the rogue ? :D

C
Cohosanders
clack or wilson

B
beaverfan
Hahaha ya go to the Wilson Autofisher!

A
autofisher
Thinkin I'm gonna skip the Wilson.....that river and I can't seem to agree on the whole "me catching fish" part of the trip. I'll have to talk it over with Fluffy....... Jay if we head up there......don't be surprised if you get a text at the butt crack of dawn.

B
beaverfan
I'll set my alarm just in case!

B
bigsteel
if your lookin for trout and want to practice your fly fishing,,,head to crooked river ytou wont be dissapointed auto

troutdude
troutdude
Steelies on the Siletz, should be a good bet.

Plus, ODFW just stocked a LOT of places yesterday and on Monday of this week. So, the trout are our there too! Check the stocking schedule for details.

A
autofisher
beaverfan said:
I'll set my alarm just in case!

Yeah..... set your alarm..... in case you miss dinner? :lol: It's all good man. You didn't miss out on much on our end. We didn't get into any fish....but we weren't out there all that long. I had to come back home earlier than I thought to get some things taken care of for the rest of the week........ SO that being said..... I've got a week.... a WHOLE week pretty much to myself. Fluffy's gotta work, my brother is going to California... and until my mom's feeling better, I think I'll steer clear of the sickness for now.....GUESS I GOT SOME FREE TIME.........what to do...what to do...

J
JeannaJigs
It's too bad the river's are all low...I'd say you could just bust out that pink chair and do some plunkin'.

T
Thuggin4Life
Any day you can make it down here we could go do some trolling in my new boat.

A
autofisher
Actually I think the pink chair is still in the portion of the garage that I've accidentally-on-purpose forgotten to unpack yet. I'll see what I can do.... I have a friend that was asking me if I could find him an anchor for his paddle boat.....:whistle:

A
autofisher
Any day after tomorrow...I'm down for anything... tell me what I need to bring and we'll see if we can put a hurtin on some fish.

J
JeannaJigs
autofisher said:
Actually I think the pink chair is still in the portion of the garage that I've accidentally-on-purpose forgotten to unpack yet. I'll see what I can do.... I have a friend that was asking me if I could find him an anchor for his paddle boat.....:whistle:

That's just cruel...and to think...I was gonna invite you to float the 'slaw from my boat.

A
autofisher
JeannaJigs said:
That's just cruel...and to think...I was gonna invite you to float the 'slaw from my boat.

Two things.... I'm not sure if I got in your boat that I'd get back to the van alive.....Not because of your skills.....more because of my mouth and your temper..... And the other is because I wouldn't want to drive all that way just to have my captain roll her ankle on the boat ramp and end up getting a tour of the ER in a new part of the state.

J
JeannaJigs
!!

One.... I don't know this temper you are speaking of...you've lost your mind completely.

Two...I don't go to the ER for ankle injuries, I finish the day floating the river, tape it up to go bank fishing the next day, and on the fourth day after working two days...I go to Urgent Care. Not the ER..pffff. I know people that work in the ER...I've gotta be dying before I'll actually go there as a patient.

Get your stories straight mister.

A
autofisher
JeannaJigs said:
!!

One.... I don't know this temper you are speaking of...you've lost your mind completely.

Two...I don't go to the ER for ankle injuries, I finish the day floating the river, tape it up to go bank fishing the next day, and on the fourth day after working two days...I go to Urgent Care. Not the ER..pffff. I know people that work in the ER...I've gotta be dying before I'll actually go there as a patient.

Get your stories straight mister.

And that right there is why you were right in line to earn the Mooseknuckle award at the Drift Off :lol: Jigs...you're too fun