Rapala fishing tournament(xbox360)

B
bigsteel
anyone else play this game,,,i love it,,

brandon4455
brandon4455
i think my buddy has that game not possitive.. but ive seen gameplay of it and it looks killer!

C
colbypearson
brandon4455 said:
i think my buddy has that game not possitive.. but ive seen gameplay of it and it looks killer!

im not much of a gamer even fishing games lol, but a buddy has that strike game for the 360 with the rod and reel and stuff and i must say it is pretty dang fun!!

H
halibuthitman
bigsteel said:

sheesh.... man you want to competition or what!...:D

brandon4455
brandon4455
SLEEP OVER AT BRADS HOUSE!!! we can play video games and eat chips and have pillow fights!!!! ROFL. but being serious here...ill own both your a$$es at any fishing game any time. you could even drug me and ill win. (just tryin to be funny) but am pretty good at fishing games. i use to have one for my sega genesis when i was like 7 or 8? and had a few bass fishin games for my playstation 1 but no fishin games anymore the cabelas one is kinda cheap..

Last edited:
C
colbypearson
brandon4455 said:
SLEEP OVER AT BRADS HOUSE!!! we can play video games and eat chips and have pillow fights!!!! ROFL. but being serious here...ill own both your a$$es at any fishing game any time. you could even drug me and ill win. (just tryin to be funny) but am pretty good at fishing games. i use to have one for my sega genesis when i was like 7 or 8? and had a few bass fishin games for my playstation 1 but no fishin games anymore the cabelas one is kinda cheap..

dude if that old sega bass game is the one i am thinking about i freakin loved that game as a kid too!!! than i got a PS2 and played all those fishing games too the rapala pro fishing etc...

W
waco
bigsteel said:
what about the Wii version???

brandon4455
brandon4455
colbypearson said:
dude if that old sega bass game is the one i am thinking about i freakin loved that game as a kid too!!! than i got a PS2 and played all those fishing games too the rapala pro fishing etc...
i know right that sega bass game was amazing,and i love rapala pro fishing great game..man i wish i still had my sega

C
colbypearson
brandon4455 said:
i know right that sega bass game was amazing,and i love rapala pro fishing great game..man i wish i still had my sega

best game system ever so far ahead of its time i grew up on that thing for real!!.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
colbypearson said:

Dude Roland Martin bass tourny whatever for SNES.... The ONLY fishing game that required you to detect strikes by line movement and the little halo where your line hits the water. None of this ESP in the water with your lure, yup the fish are there crap!!!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
colbypearson said:
best game system ever so far ahead of its time i grew up on that thing for real!!.

I named my cat SEGA.

I would call her at night "SEGA!! SEGA!!!" haha

B
bryasch
the best fishing game was for palystaion 1 and was called real fishing then they came out with another one real fishing 2.it didn't limit you to just bass fishing you got to fish for all sorts of things from trout in the river and lakes to halibut in the ocean.

B
bigsteel
I dont have wii,,just the 360,,i picked the game up yesterday and havnt stopped playing,,,i caught a 21lb largemouth bass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!on that note i NEED TO GET OUT AND FISH I HAVNT BEEN OUT IN FOREVER

B
bigsteel
halibuthitman said:
sheesh.... man you want to competition or what!...:D

lets rumble in the jungle

H
Hawk
I've played MissPacMan............
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:cool:

C
colbypearson
it wasn't that one it was bad- A though i remember there was like the last stage that had like major pigs it was like a castle at night lol it was the best game ever makes me want to but an old sega dreamcast again

M
metalfisher76
Hawk said:

Come on?! You guys aren`t playin Double Dribble and Mike Tyson`s Punch Out these days? No 10 Yard Fight?????

Now for the Atari folk.......:lol:

brandon4455
brandon4455
metalfisher76 said:
Come on?! You guys aren`t playin Double Dribble and Mike Tyson`s Punch Out these days? No 10 Yard Fight?????

Hs. i loe the old boxing games. i can't remember what it was called but,i had a boxing game for my ps1 and the last guy you had to fight was this cyclops thing it was beast! i had a basketball game for my sega that was cool too.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
metalfisher76 said:

Man some of those old Atari games are a PITA!!!! SO early on they had not perfected a linear progression in the advancement of difficulty I guess you could say... It's like "Wow that level was so incredibly harder than the last one WTF!!!!!!!" and then the one afetr that would be easy.... But made for great gaming as you never knew WHAT the hell was gonna come next haha...

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Hawk said:

Bro Hawk;
I used to OWN the universe playing Asteroids!! :D Top score was over 1,000,000! :dance: Kicked everyone's ash can. Loved it and Donkey Kong...those were fun days.:lol: