Raincatcher Where are you?

O

OnTheFly

I was thinking about Barb today and what it must be like to be on the open road every day so far from her home. From my own experience, cross country traveling is a blast. You get to see new things every day and you begin to realize what a great country we live in. But there's no place like home and I'm not talking about Kansas so I can't help to think about Barb getting a little home sick. With that in mind I invite us all to give her a big howdy from Oregon.:cool:

S

sherman

Hope shes still keeping the rubber side down with all the snow the country is getting this winter. I can remember when I was a green horn back in the early 70's I was sittin in tall cotton driving a big rig across country. I'm sure she shes enjoying her new career.

troutdude

troutdude

If she's in Kansas, maybe she can click her heels together and be back home. :lol:

Where ever you may be Barb, we hope that you having a blast...and we don't need to order any homesick pills for ya.

H

Hawk

We were stationed at Fort Riley,KS.
was some good fishin' round thar...:lol::lol::lol:

if'n ya get to Columbia, South Carolina, we were at Fort Jackson, fishin' in the swamp ponds. Good fishin' but watch out fer the water mocassins..:shock:

Drive Safely Sis..:D:cool:

A

autofisher

From everything I've gathered..... She's having a blast and she's been haulin....... a lot. From Kansas, I believe that she's headed back down to Florida and then possibly over to California. After that we're hoping that she gets to come home for a couple days. Sounds like she's been having a blast. Only thing she can't get used to so far is the time zones..... other than that... all smiles.

T

Throbbit _Shane

does she take hitch hikers? iv always wanted to see the rest of the country :D

O

OnTheFly

From everything I've gathered..... She's having a blast and she's been haulin....... a lot. From Kansas, I believe that she's headed back down to Florida and then possibly over to California. After that we're hoping that she gets to come home for a couple days. Sounds like she's been having a blast. Only thing she can't get used to so far is the time zones..... other than that... all smiles.
Ask her next time you get a chance that I will offer to share the driving when she heads for Florida. (offer stands until it gets warmer in Oregon:cool:)