Rain!

B

BobbiDollPDX

Apparently SW Portland is exempt from rain. It's hardly rained at all here this weekend. I was really looking forward to horrible weather to make me feel better about staying home to pack for my move next weekend.

brandon4455

brandon4455

I got home drenged in rain from cutthroat fishing....

same with me yesterday. the water rose about two feet and turned muddy in less then 30 minutes. i caught a few nice cutts but i left after about an hour now it's time for the rain to stop!

R

rippin fish lips

rained on and off here, rained really hard all last night and this morning, went and checked the mac out and it rose about 1-2 feet while i was there, can't wait for the willy and mac to clear up a little!! :D FISH ONN!!

T

Thuggin4Life

Drove to florence with a dry boat. bildged out al least 3 gallons of water if not closer to 5 at the ramp. had to slow down to 30-40mph because i couldnt see the road. water was fine and the rain died down and was considerably dryer than forcasted. ruined the river though guess i got the boat done in time just to miss out on tidewater as it seems most the fish bolted up with all the fresh rain.

brandon4455

brandon4455

we have thunder in lightning here in dallas. it been rainy and windy non stop for 2 days straight.

L

lilsalmon

Drained the pool on Wednesday but didn't get it completely done, went fishing from thursday through saturday and now the pool has another 4 inches at least in it....grrrrrr. Almost lost my puter today when we had a strike of lightening...that would have been shipoopy...

T

troutmasta

I Fished the sandy today and it was indeed COLDandWET
:(.
Massive thunder and lightning about 930 pm near my neck of the woods. :shock:

brandon4455

brandon4455

i was fishing in the creek by my house earlier and my friend sashia who lives right along the creek had lightning strike the tree in her front yard and split it like a twig they had to park their cars on the curb so nothing could possibly fall on them.

G

GDBrown

Learned something new

Learned something new

I just realized that when I post a photo that is a link to one somewhere else on the web and the photo changes but the name remains the same it is updated every time I refresh the link. i.e. the river level chart is updated every time I come back and look at this thread. :cool:
I wonder if that will work with an avatar?

GD