Rain, rain, rain....

Hey guys,

Just thought I would check in and see if any of the weekend guys are getting cabin fever like I am at the moment? Why cant we get some decent weather on a weekend to do some flippin fishing. This weekend will be NO better. I'm just holding out for spring salmon now. I think I will be fishing for them before I am able to catch a winter steel. DANG!!!!

Hoping to catch a weather break soon! I may just have to call in sick to seize the moment if so.....

Cheers,

Chris

Hammer663s

We drifted the Kilchis yesterday cause we HAD to get out of the house. It was green and high and fast and we covered the usual lower drift in about 30 minutes it felt like. ;) Didn't catch anything and didn't see anyone else that did either. Threw everything but dynamite at them. Wilson was not fishable except very high up, and it was crowded there. Next weekend looks like a blowout.

MIke

You must be new to Oregon, the rain usually stops around May.... one must adapt....

Chuck
43 Years in Oregon. Its not the rain that bothers me. I just don't go fishing when I know I will be wasting my time......:sad: Tried to get out of the house and fish Hagg, targeting big trout, but the water is still like chocolate milk out there. This week is going to make fishing tough nearly anywhere. I still may end up with my boat in Hagg though if the weather will let up even for a couple hours.:D

hobster

Call in sick! Looks like ths winter will be the opposite if last winter, instead of fishing low water we will be fishing high water. It will be great for spring though!

Casting Call

We drifted the Kilchis yesterday cause we HAD to get out of the house. It was green and high and fast and we covered the usual lower drift in about 30 minutes it felt like. ;) Didn't catch anything and didn't see anyone else that did either. Threw everything but dynamite at them. Wilson was not fishable except very high up, and it was crowded there. Next weekend looks like a blowout.

MIke
I did the same but fished up high in the system ----lots and lots of drifters and bankers ----my fishing buddy caught a SRC jumped twice ----only two other pull downs but missed them--- did meet two other OFF'ers at the launch Tony

Hammer663s

I did the same but fished up high in the system ----lots and lots of drifters and bankers ----my fishing buddy caught a SRC jumped twice ----only two other pull downs but missed them--- did meet two other OFF'ers at the launch Tony
Well, we did catch 2 SRCs too but that's not why we went out so I didn't count them. :)

M

Troutski

Trout in Res....

Trout in Res....

You don't have year round Trout action in your area, use ultra-lite gear and a 17' Rainbow will jump start your heart...

Chuck

CRN_JIM

Hello Tony,

Thanks for all the pep talk and lessons so far. This is what I call Progress and not Perfection :)
IMG_6871.jpg

PK Yi

I don't mind the rain, but dam this wind on the coast. surf is too rough & dangerous to be out in. wonder who pissed off mother nature.