Rain rain rain

B

bassman503

With the rain coming in this weekend, although not a significant amount of rain, will it help make up for bettter fishing ?!

E

everett464

It can't get a whole lot worse.

troutdude

troutdude

Rain this weekend? I must have been watching a completely different weather channel.

Troutski

Troutski

Moon

Moon

Close to a new moon too.....:cool:

Chuck

F

Finneus Polebender

Fishin has been on a very recent upturn , this years whole weird weather thing set the bass back like 2 months . Dont know if the rain will help, the new moon will ,and have been finding the key lately has been 0 dark thirty "crack o dawn , or dusk right before the blackness " . I just never give up good luck!

M

Mike123

Don't think we're suppose to get more than a mist. Im ready for some cooler weather! Steelhead will turn on!

Troutski

Troutski

Moon Phases

Moon Phases

Fishin has been on a very recent upturn , this years whole weird weather thing set the bass back like 2 months . Dont know if the rain will help, the new moon will ,and have been finding the key lately has been 0 dark thirty "crack o dawn , or dusk right before the blackness " . I just never give up good luck!

Another good reason to love the Fall.....you can sleep in and still make it before sunrise;).

Chuck

F

fishnquest

Fall is the best. Thats the time I chase big stripers and the only time I fish overnight.

alseaalumaweld

it rained in newport just anuff to get the ground wet for a second

bigfootfish

It rained from about Woodburn north to Seattle. Nothing to bother about.

BFF

B

beaverfan

If anything the cloudy, cooler weather should get some fish to become a little more active.