Rain, Rain don't go Away!

T
tnffishman
Yes! Hope this will be enough to get some fishys movin! πŸ™:D:pray:

G
Green_Tackle
Here here. I second the motion... motion carried. It shall rain.

B
boomstick




Yes rain !. I need it to hopefully land my first salmon and actually contribute something here and put that ξ€™ as my avatar. Heck tattoo it everywhere and savor EVERY bite.

A
alseaalumaweld
i was fishign in it today on the coast let em tell u its raining hard!

B
bigfootfish
I just looked at the Wilson, Trask and Nestucca River Guage readings. Darn. Only half a foot rise or so. At least it will start getting the ground saturated so future rain will runoff that much quicker.

BFF

G
Green_Tackle
I'll be driving by the Wilson on my way out to Lincoln City this afternoon... I'll let y'all know how it's looking. Gauge is still pretty low.

B
beaverfan
bigfootfish said:
I just looked at the Wilson, Trask and Nestucca River Guage readings. Darn. Only half a foot rise or so. At least it will start getting the ground saturated so future rain will runoff that much quicker.

BFF

While the Wilson only rose half a foot there is almost 4 times the amount of water coming down there as there was a day ago. Was out there today and got two Coho jacks, but the conditions are pretty dang good for Steelhead. According to the gauge near Tillamook they've gotten like 3 inches of rain in the last day hopefully it gets 3 more in the next couple days to push some Coho outta tidewater.

G
Green_Tackle
Took a look at the Wilson while driving by today and while the water is still low, it's got some color and is flowing a bit more. Shouldn't be long now.

T
tnffishman
The rain did absolutely nothing for Eagle Creek and the Clack as far as water level, but it did push a FEW fish over the ladders hooked a lil 6 pound chromer right before dark but lost it and got this buck up way high. Heard from a guy with a fish that they came through in the morning I didn't get there till 2 or 3. The fish is a little pink but the meat is ocean red. Still a few springers around, about 30 sittin right below the hatchery

SILVER8.jpg
100_1932.jpg

A lil thumb's up after a long hike lol:)

Last edited: