Rain go away....

R

ryan808

Man, Im ready for this weather to turn so I can catch me a fish. I got all this new gear ready to get wet.

T

tomriker

i hear you sir, i haven't caught anything on your new pole yet :( FP is coming out tomorrow to check out my new boat and maybe hit the water for a few minutes if it's not rainin! but i want it to be nice damn it

R

ryan808

Yup, I believe next week is going to be the turning point. TR, what of kind of boat did you get? Is the kind were your up front and all other must sit in the back.:D

T

tomriker

yeah it is ryan :) it's a 16 ft alumaweld jonboat, but it's the bass boat version so it has raised seats and platforms and all, took it out for a few minutes when i first got it, but it wasn't enough time! putting a fish finder on it today, ordered a fancey foot controlled trolling motor that who knows when it will be here

C

cbrimhall

I'm with you Ryan, I have new toys as well but no sandbox in which to play with them in. I'm to the point where I might just go out this weekend, the rain be damned.

H

Hawk

yeah it is ryan :) it's a 16 ft alumaweld jonboat, but it's the bass boat version so it has raised seats and platforms and all, took it out for a few minutes when i first got it, but it wasn't enough time! putting a fish finder on it today, ordered a fancey foot controlled trolling motor that who knows when it will be here

Three years ago i bought a Minnkota Edge 50# thrust bow mount foot control trolling motor. She works GReat on my Alumacraft Lunker 16'. I put on a bow pedestal chair with armrests from my other boat. :lol::lol::lol:

Where do you bro's buy your swimbaits online??? I was wondering.

R

ryan808

How'd you guys do? The sun came out for about 5 mins this afternoon, then hid with its tail be between its legs. Next week should be better, I'm hoping I can get out and catch a fish.

T

tomriker

it was raining and me and FP are both fair weather fishermen so no dice on the fishing, gave him one of my crawdads though think he may try it when he gets home

F

Finneus Polebender

it was raining and me and FP are both fair weather fishermen so no dice on the fishing, gave him one of my crawdads though think he may try it when he gets home

Got about 15 min in with it in the backyard pond before it started pouring no takers but man that thing is impressive thinkin it will come with me tomorrow just in case the springer action is nill might have to switch up and play.

T

tomriker

Ha I put the boat in the water and it started pouring about 10 minutes later, fish finder works great! Water temp was only 44 degrees

F

Finneus Polebender

Ha I put the boat in the water and it started pouring about 10 minutes later, fish finder works great! Water temp was only 44 degrees

Sweet deal on the fish finder , not so much on the water temp BRRRRRRRRR no wonder those last ones you got didn't fight so much . Not suprised though as full/ big as your place is lots of influx right now! might be a different/warmer story in the back on the flats.

C

ChezJfrey

Hmmm, I guess I'm confused. You want your gear to get wet, but you want the rain to go away? I'm telling you, rain will indeed get your gear wet ;) LOL!

F

Finneus Polebender

Hit up ol dead kitty pond with the c-dad on the way home from my friends house after gettin skunked on the early mornin fishin , same story there very high water and no takers ,cmon sun!

T

tomriker

It was pouring down rain at home, just got to Corvallis and it's sunny here atleast! You going to go throw it in your yard now?

F

Finneus Polebender

After a cold wet finish to the morning endevour I am thinkin hot soak and some couch fishin with Hank Parker , Roland martin , shaw grigsby and the gang LOL. will be back at it hard tomorrow especially if the weather is any better than today! How bout you any free time tomorrow if its nice?

C

colbypearson

Man, Im ready for this weather to turn so I can catch me a fish. I got all this new gear ready to get wet.
atleast your not at clearlake its a brutal flooded,mess here.....