Rain? forgot it was raining!

N
nwkiller
Completely killed the trout today, the weather was insane but it did not really matter because the fishing was on fire.....blue river res. was sso good to us today... brought in around 75 to 100 amazingly beautiful descent sized trout. It started out slow and wet, we jumped from spot to spot trying to find that "pocket" ....we found it...litteraly fish almost every cast, lost a lot missed a bunch of bites, didn't get any pictures but it was one hell of a day (way to wet for cameras) thomas lures, and kastmasters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a day!!!!!!

L
Left Bank
That's awsome man!!! Funny how the rain doesn't seem so bad when the bite is ON!!!

N
nwkiller
oh it was amazing, felt like i just caught a steely or somethin

E
everett464
I got into a winter hatch on the middle for like that this year. Once the fish tapered off, I realized my fingers were absolutely numb, and I was shivering hard.

Nice work, on the trout.

N
nwkiller
thanks, had the craziest start to the day, started at blue river where it hits the mac. first cast and BOOM..huge crash of thunder and lightening, had to call it quits for about 15, after the hail stopped, didn't hear thunder the rest of the day.

T
Thuggin4Life
Way to go!

N
nwkiller
thanks man