Radio Tower

D
durantmatt
Tried to find some bass in RT Pond for about four hours this morning. Weather was nice until I got back to the truck, then started to come down quite a bit. Think I might try some top water action at sunrise. So I couldn't find the bass, but what I did find were some dirty needles and a blackened spoon. Sounds like a little heroine project to me. I picked them up with my pliers and they are now out of the area. I'm tired of finding stuff like this. Found them right where the canal starts again out of the pond. Keeps your heads up... and down for stupid troubles like that.

R
RunWithSasquatch
Careful over there, I heard the fish fight like tuna that are caught out of there, but when landed they have a needle sticking out of there gill....

troutdude
troutdude
Ummm...I believe that they are that rare n' endangered species known as...

wait for it...

here it comes...

ready?

the dreaded NEEDLEFISH!!! :shock::shock::shock:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

M
Mckenzieguy
Good for you. Just remember don't put them in the garbage. Someone could be stuck.. Take them to the HIV Alliance in Eugene. I used to do regular pick-ups at Harvest Lane a couple years ago.

Be careful

Steve

D
durantmatt
Mckenzieguy said:
Good for you. Just remember don't put them in the garbage. Someone could be stuck.. Take them to the HIV Alliance in Eugene. I used to do regular pick-ups at Harvest Lane a couple years ago.

Be careful

Steve

Yeah it just so happened that the park guy was cleaning out the garbage and he had a biohazard box, otherwise I would have brought them to the fire dept and use their needle box.

F
Finneus Polebender
Good man and I have heard there are big bass there , they still stock it with trout too.

D
durantmatt
Finneus Polebender said:
Good man and I have heard there are big bass there , they still stock it with trout too.

I'm hoping so. I haven't caught a bass since November out at Ben Irving reservoir. I'm due. I didn't get up early like I planned to try some topwater or swimbait action. Maybe tomorrow.

D
durantmatt
So I know from replies that the canal is only about three feet deep, is the RT pond the same?