Rabbit hunting

S
specreck
I know this has nothing to do with fishing but I was interested in going to EE for a rabbit hunt. Anybody have any info about hunting on EE wilson. I here the taking of rabbits there is good. Do you have to sreserve a hunt in advance?

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Hmm that's a good question... I do know that a lot of the EE Wilson areas are near housing or commercial areas so that would be why I was told actual lead projectiles (as opposed to shot) are illegal in some places. As far as where to go I would get a game regs.. Or Google it!

S
specreck
GraphiteZen said:
Hmm that's a good question... I do know that a lot of the EE Wilson areas are near housing or commercial areas so that would be why I was told actual lead projectiles (as opposed to shot) are illegal in some places. As far as where to go I would get a game regs.. Or Google it!

EE willson has tons of great hunting opportunities and yes you do have to use steel shot. I've seen all the hunting regs, but it's not specific as to when you can rabbit hunt. rabbits are open year round but I just need to know littl emore...will call them again in the am.

C
chris61182
specreck said:
EE willson has tons of great hunting opportunities and yes you do have to use steel shot. I've seen all the hunting regs, but it's not specific as to when you can rabbit hunt. rabbits are open year round but I just need to know littl emore...will call them again in the am.

It wouldn't hurt to stop in at the ODFW office just down the road in Adair, I bet they could answer all of your questions.

S
specreck
went to EE wilson got a few rabbits, stopped in at Main OWFD palce there to get the rules. Look forward to fishing thier ponds on the next stocking day!