R they there yet?

F
fish_on!!!
i just wanted to see if anybody knows if there stacked or seen any signs at the mouths of clackamas or sandy of there presents?

T
Troutier Bassier
Of course they are!
Have you seen how many Coho are coming through the Dam? Most of them are going to Sandy and Clackamas right now. Just wait till it starts Raining....

O
osmosis
Dude both the sandy and clack/willamette are below bonneville. Those fish going over bonneville are most definitely not heading for the clack and sandy.

There should be fish at the mouths of both of those tribs by now though.

Last edited:
T
Troutier Bassier
Not what I meant.... But your still right.

P
plunkme
soon very soon only about 10 have gone over willamette falls i would say with in a week or two for sure

kirkster
kirkster
I was at clackamette park today just doing a drive by and checking things out. Seen coho rolling at the mouth of the clack. And there was a butt load of anglers fishing the bowling alley hole. I didn't talk to or see any fish caught. But I only watched for maybe five minutes. But something tells me if there is that many anglers They are usually picking up fish. This hole seems to only be productive very early morning and late in the evening. Good luck

A
Anyfishisfine
plunkme said:
soon very soon only about 10 have gone over willamette falls i would say with in a week or two for sure

When they head over the falls, is that a good sign they are moving into the tributaries system-wide?

D
dude young
kirkster said:
This hole seems to only be productive very early morning and late in the evening. Good luck

Yeah, when the light is low enough that you cannot ID a snagger very easily.:naughty:

M
Mike123
Anyfishisfine said:
When they head over the falls, is that a good sign they are moving into the tributaries system-wide?

I wouldn't think that too many coho go over Willamette falls... I mean a decent number but that doesn't tell you what's going up the Clack does it?
I imagine we need a bit of rain.. but SOME may say otherwise. :confused:

V
VagrantAngler
I saw one Coho landed in the slot at the bowling alley hole yesterday morning. Don't know how long the guys leader was as I was about 60 yards or so below where everyone else was bunched up.