R. I. P.

R

rippin fish lips

Woke up this morning to hear that my long time friend/pretty much sister was murdered. Not a good way to start they day off. I pray that her family gets through this okay, i pray that god will be looking down on her family and help them through this ruff moment. I'll be looking up at you!

REST IN PEACE sister!

C

capblack

sorry for your loss, at least shes in a better place now. Brian

C

ChezJfrey

Wow, murdered...that's horrible! Sorry to hear about your loss of a friend.

M

mgdguy

Truly terrible...sorry to hear it. Thoughts and prayers to you and the family....

brandon4455

brandon4455

thats terrible..im sorry for your loss man may she rest in R.I.P

T

Thuggin4Life

Hey bro hella sorry man. I totally understand what you going through. maybe here in the next few weeks if things start panning out i can take you out trolling for trout. Got a lot of life changing stuff going on but will try to get out for sure. Don't take this the wrong way but is there anymore info on this you want to share? again sorry for the loss. Lifes hard sometimes just try to deal with it the best you can.

R

rippin fish lips

Hey bro hella sorry man. I totally understand what you going through. maybe here in the next few weeks if things start panning out i can take you out trolling for trout. Got a lot of life changing stuff going on but will try to get out for sure. Don't take this the wrong way but is there anymore info on this you want to share? again sorry for the loss. Lifes hard sometimes just try to deal with it the best you can.

Hey Andy i didn't take that the wrong way at all. Thanks for ur support tho and everyone elses! It's been a hard one today, hard to realize she's gone. She was a mother to a couple months old child who lost her dad and now her mom. Feel bad for the kid and hope she goes somewhere safe, i pray that she does! And ill be down whenever your ready to go troll for some trout, been lookin forward to it.

T

Thuggin4Life

Wow man that makes it even more of a sad story. Hope the best for the child. just give me time but i'll get you out for sure. ight be a wekk might be 2 months. still havent fisished picking throught that mess of random gear but will have a pile of handmedown might be salvageable fishing gear for you soon.

R

rippin fish lips

Wow man that makes it even more of a sad story. Hope the best for the child. just give me time but i'll get you out for sure. ight be a wekk might be 2 months. still havent fisished picking throught that mess of random gear but will have a pile of handmedown might be salvageable fishing gear for you soon.

ill take all those handmedown salvageable gear u dont want to use. I thank you for that offer on handind it down when u get it picked through. 2 weeks or 2 months or a year is just fine, take ur time on it, don't rush it, i know u be slammin the ho's lately and i know u been busy with just life and thats what i like to hear/see! take ur time on everything, im free game whenever!