R.I.P Extreme Marine - Scappoose

S
Swamp Puppy
Just found out my favorite little local fishing shop closed up. bummer.

troutdude
troutdude
That's a drag? Another victim of the economy?

S
Swamp Puppy
Not sure. All i know is she packed it up one day and moved to Texas. She made some killer lures...one spoon in particular that i used for fall salmon in place of the standard Simon Wobbler. Sure wish i had a few more of those. :(

troutdude
troutdude
I wonder if you can google her, or maybe find her on face book or something. Or maybe google the name of that spoon, and find her that way. If that spoon really works well, maybe you could buy up as many as you can? If you can find her of course.

S
Swamp Puppy
i think i still have her email address. might have to try that out.

M
mr shur cure
Extreme Marine (Scappoose)

Extreme Marine (Scappoose)

Thank you for all of your business over the last 3.5 years. I really miss you all.
I was sorry to close my retail store but needed to do so to give my cure company (Mr. Shur-Cure) the time and energy it needs to grow. Switching to manufacturing rather than retail gives me a little bit of a life as well.
I just got married and will be in Texas for a few weeks then off to Brazil to play for a few months while new husband works. I will be back for fall fishing. In the mean time, if you need a specific spinner just email me - info@mrshurcure.com. I am working on getting all of my products (cures, spinners, Nauti Tackle, etc) up on the web for sale.
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL OF THE BUSINESS AND KIND WISHES !!!!! Deborah McQueen, Extreme Marine and Outdoor

Reactions: OnTheFly
troutdude
troutdude
Welcome to our forum Deborah. I've never been to your shop (live in Corvallis). But, I'd like to see your web site. Swamp Puppy's thread got me interested. Can you please send me a Private Message (PM) w/ your URL?

Thank you, and enjoy your time away.

TD