Quit my job and I'm fishing tomorrow, great day!!!!

M
michigan_transplant
Quit my job that pays me too little, works me too hard and didn't give two (you know whats) about me today. AHHHHH it felt so good. :D:D:D

Even better is that I am treating myself by taking the float tube out to Olalla lake tomorrow one of my favorite places to go fishing.;) Last time I was there I saw a Bald Eagle come down and take a fish 20 feet from me :shock:

I'll let you guys know how I do but fish or no fish I can guarantee it is going to be a good day!!!!

Last edited:
M
Mattdm22
Did you work at Norpac? JK! Have a great trip and catch a ton!

L
lilsalmon
Sounds fun......havent been there yet....good luck!!!!

B
bigsteel
way to move on,,,,,,,,,,,,,and you wont mind fishin more

F
Finneus Polebender
Very tough these days to find an employer who truly cares about anything but the bottom line . I myself have switched jobs a few times in the last few years , and have finally found one .Keep lookin there are still a few out there , and in the mean time have a wonderful day fishin!!!

C
capblack
good luck fishing, and i hope you find a better job before you run out of bait. Brian

M
michigan_transplant
well, got my limit with ease. i have heard that Olalla slows down in the summer but it has been on fire every time i have gone this summer. nothing fancy, powerbait with a sliding sinker, had to tinker with depth and speed of troll to figure out how they wanted it. nothing of huge size, a couple 15 inchers though. didn't see the bald eagle i saw last time but the ospreys were there in full force. well i'm off to Michigan for a wedding so i won't be oregon fishing for the next week, i'll definitely miss it though. save some fish for me. :)