Quick Draw rod holders

Troutski

Troutski

On the hunt for a pair of Cabelas Quick Draw rod holders, Cabelas had a great rod holder called the Quick Draw and I am looking for two of them used or new.
If your out of town we can take care of the money through PayPal, I will pay all shipping cost.

Chuck

Attachments

• Quick Draw 2.jpg
    Quick Draw 2.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 40
  • Quick Draw.jpg
    Quick Draw.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 34
troutdude

troutdude

@Troutski looks like Roger found what you need

Troutski

Troutski

Thanks Rodger, never thought of looking at Bass Pro shop. I thought they only sold bass stuff.
Thanks for your help...

Chuck

rogerdodger

rogerdodger

Most Featured
Thanks Rodger, never thought of looking at Bass Pro shop. I thought they only sold bass stuff.
Thanks for your help...

Chuck

And note that is Cabela's selling them. If they don't stock them, a 'ship to store' would get them to your local Cabela's.

Troutski

Troutski

I picked up the Rod holders yesterday, they are decked out with the basspro logo's other than that they are perfect. Has anyone been there since the new owners have taken over? I found it a bit lacking in customer service, not at all like Cabelas. The products are great quality and a reasonable deal. Mounted and look great on the rebuild,
Any way thanks for the heads up on the rod holders...

Chuck

NKlamerus

NKlamerus

Most Featured
Basspro bought cabela's out years ago, and they have had mixed merch ever since.

All cabales sales and prices are honored at basspro, and vice versa. You can even use either of their gift cards at either store

As of December of 2020 they were also looking to buy Sportsman's Warehouse.

I've found that the service varies more by region than anything else....one hiring manager can change the whole dynamic of the store. It can change seasonally too I would imagine, spring time tends to bring in lots of moving hands to get product out