question

D

donjduck2

I was wondering if anyone had fished Leaburg the last few days or if anyone has heard how the fishing is right now.I am thinking about heading up there tomorrow and sitting on the bank and enjoying some sunshine.I was also kicking around the idea of Clear Lake again sitting on the bank plunking power bait.Anyone hear how the fishing is at Clear lake?
Any info would be helpful.

18406ej

I don't have any personal knowledge but I hope that Leaburg is doing well, as my brother is flying in from Kentucky to go there with me this coming weekend. I know that Leaburg was stocked the week of July 4, and will be stocked again the week of July 11. Clear Lake was last stocked June 27 with 5000 trout.

Good luck,

D

DYJ

The wife and I rode the Harley up to Fin Rock for lunch on Monday. We stopped on the side of the road for a smoke break, right after the big turn, and I watched several people catch fish in the 10 minutes we were there.

R

rippin fish lips

havent fished above the damn in about 2 weeks, been hittin below it and everywhere on the mac below it for steelies and trout, trout action is still good below, same with steelies. im sure the action in the lake is just the same!!

T

the_intimidator03

I hit it a week or two ago near the dam mainly to join my buddy. Got a few hits on spoons. Most were caught using a slinky weight with a pair of orange powereggs on a small hook. Towards dusk I could spot the little trout swimming around near little stumps and wood debris and just be able to toss the powereggs to them and watch them chase it

D

donjduck2

We'll guys i went up and tried my luck at Leaburg today,no luck.I threw every color of powerbait I had at them but not even a nibble.The older gents to my right were catching one or two but even they said it was slow for just being stocked.I only fished for about 4 hours from 6:00am tile about 10am then the crowds of people started showing up so I left.I'm hoping in two weeks to try again only this time maybe Carmen.

T

TTFishon

We'll guys i went up and tried my luck at Leaburg today,no luck.I threw every color of powerbait I had at them but not even a nibble.The older gents to my right were catching one or two but even they said it was slow for just being stocked.I only fished for about 4 hours from 6:00am tile about 10am then the crowds of people started showing up so I left.I'm hoping in two weeks to try again only this time maybe Carmen.

What part of the lake did you fish? I've done real well on the highway side near the dam.

D

donjduck2

I was fishing the park side at the last picnic table.I was thinking about moving over to the highway side but it was already crowded.I'll have to the highway side.I might head back up there on wendsday of next week.

Troutski

Troutski

Harry's Hole...

Harry's Hole...

If you have some sort of raft, boat...magic carpet then I heartily recommend the upper end of the lake. Around the area where they put in the new boat ramp, Harry's Hole is a great starting spot..up stream from there. Bring a large net...one thing about this lake; you never know what will smack you presentation...
Tight Lines

Chuck

Top Bottom