Question about wording of regs.

EOBOY
EOBOY
As I have mentioned before, when I read the regs. I feel like my head will explode! Today while reading Regs. for the Trask I noticed this quote; "No more than 10 non fin- clipped Fall Chinook per season in aggregate with other North coast Bays and streams".

What the heck does that mean? Non clipped. Am I reading this wrong?

EOBOY

bass
bass
EOBOY said:
As I have mentioned before, when I read the regs. I feel like my head will explode! Today while reading Regs. for the Trask I noticed this quote; "No more than 10 non fin- clipped Fall Chinook per season in aggregate with other North coast Bays and streams".

What the heck does that mean? Non clipped. Am I reading this wrong?

EOBOY

Sounds to me like when wild retention is available a further limit is that you may not take more than 10 wild Fall Chinook for the entire season - regardless of where you catch them. That is one of the reasons I love fishing for sturgeon. A limit of zero is easy to keep track of :)

D
DrTheopolis
It means when non-clipped retention is allowed (pretty much the whole fall season), you can tag a total of 10 from the Tillamook District streams (which if my memory serves me correctly, is everything from The North Fork Nehalem on the north, to the Nestucca on the south) for the season. I haven't checked this year (since I'm on the road working, and growing angrier about missing fall fishing by the day), but it's often limited to one non-clipped per day (in addition to a clipped Chinook, coho, or steelhead).

Shaun Solomon
Shaun Solomon
Is the limit lower if your birthday is an even number, or is that only if you are a non-resident? What sore of undergarments are acceptable?

EOBOY
EOBOY
Shaun Solomon said:
Is the limit lower if your birthday is an even number, or is that only if you are a non-resident? What sore of undergarments are acceptable?

Shaun:

I had a real snappy retort but realized it might not be PC. I'll just say it had something to do with undergarments LOL. I'll just keep reading and Praying............hehehehe

Shaun Solomon
Shaun Solomon
Glad you kept that to yourself, as it would most likely have got my panties in a knot.

SS

D
DrTheopolis
That's nothing. If you fish for salmon on the Columbia, the regs state that you must have a lawyer with you to decipher the regs.

See also: Deschutes

O
OnTheDrop
DrTheopolis said:
That's nothing. If you fish for salmon on the Columbia, the regs state that you must have a lawyer with you to decipher the regs.

See also: Deschutes

Lol!^