Puppy...puppy...who has a puppy?

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Lately I have been checking craigslist and e-bay for a non-shedding dog to be my buddy as I criss-cross the country. I am totally allergic to animal dander but find the ones who don't shed are much easier to live with. I also am looking for one under 20 pounds at maturity since I will probably have to heft their hiney up into the truck. If you happen to have one or know of one,male or female, please let me know. I am willing to pay decent money if necessary. Thanks!

J

JeannaJigs

Well i don't know of any that fit your requirements..but...I'm sitting here with my pup in my hoody. 3 weeks old <3 definitely gonna be more than 20# lol.

Fajita
e810556d.jpg

Last edited:
M

Markcanby

I would recommend a poodle they are the cleanest smallest most protective dog I know of. My mom raises them but she is in Ark now but I could call an see if she has any for the next time you drive that way.

C

capblack

yorkshire terriers are small, and are one of the breeds that dont shed and are good for people allergic to animals. they are very smart, and listen and obey, unlike a lot of small dogs ive been around.

N

Ntofishing

Here is one of my Puppies... Does this count? LOL!!

Puppy

F

fishtales

Have to love another dog lover! Have you looked at a keeshond (danish boat dog bringing good luck and safe travels). They love to travel and are very loyal. Dobermans are good dogs too.

M

Markcanby

Sorry to hijack but you ever hunt him GD? I want a French Brittany to go with my GSP

G

GDBrown

Wanted to but never did. My son loved that dog to death. We didn't have anyplace to hunt him but he would point at the wing every time right out of the box.

Great dog I just made the mistake of letting my eight year old pick from the litter. He picked the most hyper dog of the bunch and I regretted it almost every day.

Now back to your regularly schedule thread topic.

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Thanks for the ideas and support...Brother Hawk,about that mouse...ummm,not gonna happen. lol Remember,enclosed area aprox. 8x10 and frequent stops at rest areas. I'll keep looking...sigh....