Pumpkin carving contest - Loomis pumpkin

Yohan
My friends and I had a pumpkin carving contest last weekend and I thought I'd share mine. :cool:

halibuthitman
well... um... one hell of an expensive pumpkin.. did it come with a lifetime warranty? HE He he...he thats one sweet pumpkin!

brandon4455
thats cool man

waco
did you win??

Yohan
waco said:
did you win??

Oh ya! I won by a landslide... my last carved pumpkin that won a contest was the PBR label.

Hitman: It has a lifetime warranty excluding molding or getting kicked in by some kids :lol:

lilsalmon
Nice job....want to come carve ours? JK

bigsteel
wow thats a nice carving job there

lilsalmon
:D My son and I carved ours tonight....pic is on cell phone so not very good....have to come trick or treatin to my house to see for reals...hehe

Yohan
lilsalmon said:
:D My son and I carved ours tonight....pic is on cell phone so not very good....have to come trick or treatin to my house to see for reals...hehe

Those are AWESOME lilsalmon!
Who else has some cool carvings? Let's see 'em!

kirkster
time for bigdog to shine. lets see it CJ

lilsalmon
Field and Stream is having a pumpkin carving contest...has to have a theme of hunting, fishing, survival, etc....you should enter your pic Yohan

BobbiDollPDX
lilsalmon said:

Wow Rose, those are awesome.

We had to decorate pumpkins for work, but we weren't allowed to cut them at all. Here is mine.

Jack.jpg

lilsalmon
BobbiDollPDX said:

We had to decorate pumpkins for work, but we weren't allowed to cut them at all. Here is mine.

Wow...bobbi...that is sooo cool......

Yohan
very cool bobbi!

Hawk
lilsalmon said:
Hawk...how did you get a pic of my ex....he hates his pic taken.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

uhhhh

Just lucky i guess, darlin'.
hahahahahohohohohohar
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:cool::cool::cool:
:clap::clap::clap:

Hawk
BobbiDollPDX said:

I'll take 2 Bonus Jacks & 2 burritos, Please.
hahahahaha
:lol::lol::lol:
:cool:

Great Work.

Last edited:
Hawk
lilsalmon said:

Those are Scary,
Great Job...
:lol::lol::lol:
:cool::cool:

mrlindeman
Happy Halloween EveryBody!!! Very cool punkin by the way :)

Yohan
Happy halloween!

Top Bottom