Pulled pork

C
cowboysfan
I smoked up 6 pork butts for my mom and dads 50 anniversary party and took some picks, thought i would share with you all. started with 3 packers packers from cash and carry each packer was close to 20lbs, I cut through the fat cap on 3 of them trying to find out if there was a difference in the moistness I did not notice any! they went in the smoker at 275 degrees for 12 hours than foiled with apple juice to an internal temp of 195 took about 14 hours, I rubbed them down first with some mad hunky rub I get off of the smoked meat forum I belong to. finished up with 2 hours of pulling pork. A lot of work but By the way people attacked it and the compliments it was well worth the effort.

Reactions: waco
G
gjonesjr
As a meat cutter this brings a tear to my eye,beautiful

S
steelhead_slayer
Mmm!

S
Socaaron
Who you work for?
gjonesjr said:
As a meat cutter this brings a tear to my eye,beautiful

R
radarnut
Dang, that looks awesome!!! I just got a smoker and am looking forward to attempting something like this.

G
gjonesjr
L
LuckyToBeFishing
Wow... I did NOT need to see this. I moved here from Georgia where pulled pork is a holy endeavor. Looks like you've got a good thing goin' here. Now I'm gonna be craving for weeks! Thanks for sharing!

W
waco
Dang I'm hungry again!! Looks GOOD!

R
RunWithSasquatch
waco said:
Dang I'm hungry again!! Looks GOOD!

Was just thinking the same thing.