Public lands cleanup event

TimberTodd

Another group that I am affiliated with will be hosting a cleanup event at the Pit36 site approximately 11 miles past Estacada on the Clackamas river Hwy. The date and time is Saturday March 18 beginning at 9am. Pit36 is used by recreational target shooters, some of whom are not well educated in the proper etiquette of removing ones own trash. The cleanup portion lasts till about noon depending on the amount of garbage. Afterwards folks are invited to join in a fun shoot. Many volunteers are happy to allow folks to try the firearms they brought. All folks need to bring is a lunch gloves and boots due to potential muddy conditions.

EOBOY

TT, I think I know where that is, I may have done a little plinking there. I'm not sure if I have anything going I'll let you know.

TimberTodd

EOBOY;n602854 said:
TT, I think I know where that is, I may have done a little plinking there. I'm not sure if I have anything going I'll let you know.
Awesome, I hope you can make it. Make sure to toss the steelhead rod in for the trip back down river:).

TimberTodd

There were about 20 people that showed for the cleanup today, including one FS Ranger and 2 deputies. We filled a 5 yard truck with garbage. Here are a few before and after pics,

Attachments

TimberTodd

Thank you C-Run, We have joined forces with SOLV for their big cleanup day next month. Our organization is going to take on the pit at Browns Camp.