Pshhhht,yeah right

M

mgdguy

First they came for the fishing rods, but I said nothing because I didn't fish...

J

JSpencer

Am i reading this right? Are they trying to ban fishing?

T

Troutier Bassier

Yup.
But thats coming from the Mind of a 12 Year old. It looks like there trying to ban fishing so there would be more fish or something.

J

JSpencer

So never mind the half a century of careful conservation by honest fisherman (recreational and commercial alike).

If this does head towards a ban on fishing i say we all march on the whitehouse with our fishing poles held high.

O

OnTheFly

It sounds to me that most members of the current administration don't like to fish. Kerry...no.... Pulosie...into fasion not fish'in...Reid... give me a break...Obama...doughtfull. We need to vote in more anglers. Even Carter and Bush Sr. were avid fly fishermen.

M

mgdguy

Obama is a flyfisherman.

Citation?

I believe he went on a fly fishing 'trip' with a guide in Montana and got a good photo op. Does not make one a fly fisherman. Maybe I'm wrong though.

H

halibuthitman

Do most demacrats make enough money to afford fly gear? this does explain those eagle claw and shakesphere flyrod packages with foam grips that are 29 bucks and come with wet/dry flies from India.. hmm ya learn something new every day.

H

halibuthitman

sheesh! that last post cost me a point in the old system! there goes the reputation again! well at least someone uses the system. sorry about the bad joke, im an aries, scottish, republican and self employed and pay for my own medical and haven't tossed my house back to a bank yet... but I guess it was insulting..... you want to be insulted... watch the news. feel free to cream my reputation now if you like.... I have 32 more points to lose.

A

Anyfishisfine

Citation?

I believe he went on a fly fishing 'trip' with a guide in Montana and got a good photo op. Does not make one a fly fisherman. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Putin did that too:
putinshirtlesslg.jpg

H

halibuthitman

:rolleyes:you can still see the plastic wrap on the cork butt section of the fishing pole!!!:shock::lol::D:rolleyes: obviously the KGB wasn't in on that one!!!

Top Bottom