Promitory park

K
kentsboots
Hey all, havent been around the fishing seen since last year , wondering why promitory isn't listed in the stocking schedule , is it under a different name ? Maybe i spelled it wrong too ... lol the right out of estacada ...

Last edited:
M
metalmania
kentsboots said:
Hey all, havent been around the fishing seen since last year , wondering why promitory isn't listed in the stocking schedule , is it under a different name ? Maybe i spelled it wrong too ... lol the right out of estacada ...

That is actually called north fork reservoir park:D. That place has some excellent fishing. Good luck out there.

F
Fishtopher
They just stocked it with a ton of fish. Like 10,000+. I was there yesterday, and only caught about 10 of em. So I left a few for ya.

F
Fishtopher
Heres the pig of the day....:lol: My baby girl got her "Fish Finger":lol:.

100_1477resz.jpg

Almost as many suckers as there were trout in NFR:rolleyes:.

F
Fishtopher
Haha...you see that rock in her hand...guess what happened to that fish after the camera got put away:shock:....

Oh ya...if you dont have Green Powerbait, dont waste your time.LOL!

Last edited:
D
Dweller
We were out there Saturday afternoon and Sunday Morning for an abbreviated Memorial day fishing trip. Saturday we nailed them with 25 brought to the boat and 10-15 on Sunday. We Released all but 7 of them.

We went through the tunnel and floated night crawlers and Gulp artificial night crawlers under a bobber. Every cast had some activity, but nothing more than about 12" was landed or seen.

S
susqwahanna
Tunnel?

What tunnel?

D
Dweller
the culvert that runs under the highway.

F
FishSchooler
Promontory park has a little pond for kids 13 and under... It is seperate from NFR I think.

'topher- that is one ugly fish... :shock: I was gonna say:Thats a trout?! until I saw that you said it was a sucker. :lol:

J
joemomma
FishSchooler said:
Promontory park has a little pond for kids 13 and under... It is seperate from NFR I think.

'topher- that is one ugly fish... :shock: I was gonna say:Thats a trout?! until I saw that you said it was a sucker. :lol:

You are correct, two different things in the same place. Rode my bike up there yesterday, the kids pond "promotory park" didn't look to good! But the reservoir was a zoo! But I saw stringers at the fish cleaning station!

F
Fishtopher
Promatory is the name of the PGE campground, thats above North Fork Resevoir. The name of the 13 and under pond, inside Promatory, is called Small Fry Pond. And it never looks great!:lol: