Primus in Oregon in September!!!!! :D

T

Throbbit _Shane

Fall tour dates were announced today and Primus will be in Central Point at the Lithia Motors Amphitheater on 9-21 and the next day will be in Portland at the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall.

Boy am i excited!! i seen Les Claypool and his solo band earlier this year and now i get to see Primus!!!

Also Oct 9th in portland there is another epic show i plan on going to. Alice in Chains and the Deftones, and i think Mastadon.

And tonight is Korn in medford!!! :D

D

Drew9870

Banned User
Is anyone into Lamb of God, Chimaira, or Dying Fetus? I know they are ''a little'' off topic compared to Primus or Korn, but just curious.

M

metalfisher76

I`ll be at both Lamb shows, since they are droppin into P-town too!! You goin?

M

metalfisher76

I can`t wait for "them blue collared tweakers!":cool:

D

Drew9870

Banned User
I haven't been one to attend concerts, but I would no doubt attend a show that was held by Lamb of God, Chimaira, Dying Fetus, or Skinless given the oppurtunity. I wish the Salem Armory was more popular.

M

metalfisher76

O man, back in the 90`s it was. I saw Slayer(twice), Pantera(3times) I think Megadeth there. It`s a cool place for show if ya ask me.

M

metalfisher76

O yeah, that was a downfall. But we were plenty drunk by the time got in. Never bother for openers unless they`re worthy!

T

TTFishon

Is anyone into Lamb of God, Chimaira, or Dying Fetus? I know they are ''a little'' off topic compared to Primus or Korn, but just curious.

I'm into Lamb of God and Chimaira. It's been a few years but I have seen 'em both.

Top Bottom