Pretty little nate

D
daehleets
Got lucky and found a few minutes to sneak away to the river before it blew up. Steelie put up a good fight, held still for a few pics then sent this river warrior out to fight another day. can't wait till the river is fishable again!. PICT0369.jpgPICT0380.jpgPICT0357.jpg

Reactions: Admin
A
A_Vandy
well done! pretty fish!

B
Bad Tuna
Very nice!

W
waco
WOWWW You are doing really good!!!!

troutdude
troutdude
Looks like you were also fighting the dreaded stick fish too!

D
daehleets
Thanx fellers, ya it was hard enough trying to battle the fish and take a picture at the same time then ol stick fish tried to jump in and get some stickleback bait also . What a battle.

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish!

P
Phil_Bud
nice fish

D
daehleets
Thanx!

P
Phil_Bud
Man I always go to the sticklebaitcompany and just get ready to buy the marabou like things that are killer for salmon but I just can't get myself to do it because its 35 dollors for 6 pieces? Does anyone really know what comes in this package? is it worth it?

W
waco
$35????

D
daehleets
Phil-bud, Its 6 baits per jar. so a 6 pack equals 36 baits for $35.00. Because of the durability of the bait that is enough to keep a hard core springer addict fishing for most if not all of the springer dinger season. Thanx , Sticklebackbait

troutdude
troutdude
Hey bro, it would really help you...to update your website. I thought it was only 6 baits for $35 too. If you're site said 6 jars of baits, or 36 baits, or what not...we'd know that we're getting a much better deal.

D
daehleets
Thankx fellers, fixed the issue thanks for the insite. not real good at the computer thing but fellers like you are helpin. Thanks again, Sticklebackbait. PS. Hey trout dude , just wondering if Junior Lewis at the little cheif rings a bell?

troutdude
troutdude
Sorry, but I'm not sure what it is that your asking about. I don't know anyone named Junior Lewis.

D
daehleets
He was a famous fisherman from my area. he fished with the bordens . Jeff, Bob ect. thought might be connected?

troutdude
troutdude
It took me a bit, to realize that you are referencing my avatar pic and tag line. I have never met Bob (although I have been in his shop in Monroe). But, Bob's fly is legendary within the realm of the Alsea Blueback!