Prehistoric Bull Mahi!

G
GringoJohn

QueposFishingDorado10172014a.jpg
One of the biggest Mahi I've seen out here, check out the size on this thing! Fishing has been pretty good lately, best day this week was 11 dorado and a nice marlin, slowest day was 3 sails and a pair of dorado. Fishing is really start to pick up down here!

Sorry for the bad colors, my Nikon battery died and these came off a cheap cell phone!
QueposMarlin10212014.jpg
OctoberMarlin10212014.jpg

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
You live a great life back there, John! I hope you never get tired of the bounty in those waters. Have you ever fished in Oregon? You should give it a shot one day. Thanks for sharing your week with us! :thumb:

B
billfisher
WOW! That's a monster! Now I'm hungry! :thumb:

G
GringoJohn
Raincatcher said:
You live a great life back there, John! I hope you never get tired of the bounty in those waters. Have you ever fished in Oregon? You should give it a shot one day. Thanks for sharing your week with us! :thumb:

There are a couple of trips I really want to do on the upper Pacific US coast, I really want to go after halibut and Salmon. I've never seen either in real life, just on fishing shows, one day I'm going to make it up there. But it would have to be in the summer as after being here so long, i think the cold would kill me! :)

M
montym
August, Astoria.. highly recommended my friend. I was there for the first time this August, and as long as I am in the US I'd probably make it an annual trip. Lots and lots of boats on the water, kind of surreal.

Cheers
M