Posted this on another web site, just thought I would also post it here.

F

Fish Fight

Sunday is looking good (Sunday: SSE wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. W swell 3 ft. Wind waves around 1 ft.) for a near shore fishing trip out of Depoe Bay. I'm sort of looking to go but my a-team and b-team is letting me down. Is there a c-team available. Ling cod, bass, crab and then just maybe kings.

20' Northwest Jet, many years on the salt.

B

BlackBass

Ya the forecast is for 4 at 13 with a 1 foot wind wave. I will be out there fishing from the rocks for lingcod. I wish i could get on your boat :)

F

Fish Fight

Ya the forecast is for 4 at 13 with a 1 foot wind wave. I will be out there fishing from the rocks for lingcod. I wish i could get on your boat :)

I called the trip off. The forecast changed to a small craft advisory.

B

BlackBass

Managed a limit of Lings and Black Bass. It was alittle sporty out there. I fish a protected cove that helps when you get the NW winds . PM if you ever make it over this way again.

X

xltom

I was at depot bay on sunday for a biology/whale watching trip for school. People had loads of fish. I didn't do so well at newport after. Fished/crabbed the rogue pier and hit the south jetty monday....wish I woulda had money for renting a boat or charter... Congrats..

Top Bottom