Pontoon pics

B
buddah426
Cocked, locked and ready to rock!!! Am ready for first toon trip of the year and just thought i'd post some pics here since i've never showen it yet. Mods include; swiveling padded seat, scotty rod holder and 8" extension, wire shelf used to replace the mesh cargo deck. I'd like to see others and get some feed back here so go sick and let's see what your rollin'

J
joesnuffy
How long are your toons? I have a Creek Company with 9' toons.
do you have a closeup pic of how you mounted the rod holder?

B
buddah426
joesnuffy said:
how long are your toons? I have a creek company with 9' toons.
Do you have a closeup pic of how you mounted the rod holder?

its an 8' creek co. And as far as mounting i dont have a close up but its just a dual scotty mount with a fish on rail mount backer. I hope thats self explanatory enough, i bought a whole bag of rod holders and accessories on craiglist for 50$ and pieced it together. I do know that the fish on rail mount doesn't match up perfectly but it works. They can be bought on e bay for $7 w/ free shp. I hope this helps. Thanks.

S
SDK
Looks good man. Welcome to the OFF toon club :cool:

J
JeannaJigs
I have the same boat, I've had it 3 years, and am just now in the process of changing some things around lol. I've got a scotty rod holder but I'm undecided with where I want to stick it. I built a standing platform, and I don't know if i want to just screw it onto that, or spend 10 bucks extra and get the rail mount. Decisions, decisions.

I used that stupid thing stock for 2 years, and then last summer had a quad accident that kept me off the water all summer, so it didn't get pulled out of the closet until February this year for a trip down the siuslaw, and it was then that I realized how much it sucks without a rod holder and other amenities.

When my laptop decides to cooperate with the SD card in my camera, I'll post some pictures.

T
tnffishman
I have the same exact boat as that also, where can you get the rod mount like that?:think:

J
JeannaJigs
bi-mart has the scotty rod holders and mounts, you can also order online for about 20 bucks (including shipping) from a plethora of marine supply stores.

N
ninja2010
sweeet ride, buddah... i have the same rod holder. it works great with the extension.

anyway, i've posted mine on a different thread, but here it is again.

(wonder what it would take to organize an OFF toon float?.. :think:)

Toonwithoars

J
JeannaJigs
I'm trying to figure out where the heck i want the rod holder's final resting place to be...so it's not on here...yet. but this is what i did to the floor. Stole the idea from combat chuck's pics he posted a while back. works gloriousssssss.

C
Combat Chuck
I like this view of the deck a little better actually :D:D:D

J
JeannaJigs
definitely a much better view.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Very cool

Very cool

:clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance:

N
ninja2010
hey, barb... let's see your toon.

LadyoftheLake
LadyoftheLake
yeah Barb...let's see your new toy!!!:)

Troutski
Troutski
Toons...

Toons...

I transport mine on top of my car, does this mean that mine is a car-toon?;):think:
Here are a couple of pictures..

Chuck

F
fishndad
sorry to thread jack but do you think it would be safe to take a pontoon into the bay on a fairly calm day?

C
Combat Chuck
fishndad said:
sorry to thread jack but do you think it would be safe to take a pontoon into the bay on a fairly calm day?
Graphite Zen does it! Sounds like too much work to me though.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Troublemaker

Troublemaker

LadyoftheLake said:
yeah Barb...let's see your new toy!!!:)

Well,you stinky lil troublemaker! :shock: Now I have to confess my ignorance with computers...
Hello,everyone. My name is Barbara and I am a computer moron! :redface: I have little or no idea how to do what a five year old can do! :redface: I am so ashamed...:(
:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:
Be safe.
Barb

J
JeannaJigs
Raincatcher said:
Well,you stinky lil troublemaker! :shock: Now I have to confess my ignorance with computers...
Hello,everyone. My name is Barbara and I am a computer moron! :redface: I have little or no idea how to do what a five year old can do! :redface: I am so ashamed...:(
:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:
Be safe.
Barb
We need to fix this!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
I'm really not stoopid...

I'm really not stoopid...

JeannaJigs said:
We need to fix this!

Goooooood luck! :confused: :lol: I have always had a love/HATE relationship with these things.
Be safe.
Barb