POLL: Want to be a Vendor at an OFF "Fishing Equipment" Flea Market?

POLL: Want to be a Vendor at an OFF "Fishing Equipment" Flea Market?

• YES, would participate as a vendor (seller)

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Maybe would participate as a vendor

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • NO, not interested as a vendor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES, would attend as a visitor (buyer)

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Maybe interested in attending as a visitor

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • NO, would not attend at all

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
troutdude

troutdude

Fellow OFF'ers,

I would like to see how much actual interest that there would be, for members that would be interest in being a vendor at an OFF Flea Market. At this point, there is NO definate place or date; but am leaning towards a venue in Lebanon.

If you would be interested in selling / buying / trading Fishing equipment (and other items), please indicate your interest level.

It will also be helpful to know, if you have no interest at all (as a vendor). Or, if you would just like to attend the show and see what's for sale and meet other OFF members.

M

Mattdm22

That would be awesome! We have a stand in Dallas for our produce and we have room for more venders too. Would this just a be an OFF market or during some sort of Saturday Market type deal.

troutdude

troutdude

At this point, I am leaning to having the event for OFF members only. At the venue in Lebanon, vendor booths are only $10 each. And there is no admission for the public. (We don't have to limit what we sell to only fishing stuff, but that would be the primary focus).

Thanks for your input. Dallas may be another good option.

G

Growbug

Lebanon seems to be a nice central place right off I5, so most peeps can get there easy. Yes... interested

M

Mattdm22

Would we need bouncers for the non "OFF" members? :D

T

TTFishon

I voted yes as a visitor if the time is right and Lebanon would be a great place.

troutdude

troutdude

My plan is that only OFF members can be vendors, and sell their wares. The general public can come and buy. And if they want to be a vendor at the next flea market--all that they need to do is join our forum. Slick, eh?!

Top Bottom