Polebender Invitational

brandon4455
brandon4455
JeannaJigs said:
:( sheesh!! I tried hard and got nothin'. Time to return to my previously scheduled steelhead programming lol

don't feel bad jeanna sometimes getting skunked in bass fishing happens. don't believe people that say oh, bass are stupid ditch pickles that are so easy to catch. try around the next month or less during the spawn with a popper or frog then you will be hooked

C
colbypearson
brandon4455 said:
don't believe people that say oh, bass are stupid ditch pickles that are so easy to catch. try around the next month or less during the spawn with a popper or frog then you will be hooked
hate to say i told some people so LOL, it was a fun weekend glad i could make it :)

Reactions: brandon4455
brandon4455
brandon4455
i just found out i have some of shanes smoked steelhead still. SCORE!!! LOL. so colby, ever figure anything more out about that umpqua trip?

T
tomriker
We proved they aren't that smart today Colby :) don't worry Sherman, maybe next time :)

C
colbypearson
Im down for the umpqua float! Start planning in a few weeks for june or july

B
bernduffy
Melly Bait, that's a really great photo. You now have to attend all OFF events as official Dawn Photographer.

T
tomriker
good call on the umpqua float

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
good call on the umpqua float

If spring would get her sheesh rainin blowin sideways only thing I left at the pond was my awning prob some good pond structure by now LOL

T
tomriker
i can't believe how windy it is outside right now

M
Melly Bait
Thanks.. I'd love to be the official photographer but I live so darn far away from most of the action.. :) I wish I would've taken more but I was super busy trying to beat Colby off my boat.. LOL kidding kid.. it was a blast..

L
lilsalmon
JeannaJigs said:
:( sheesh!! I tried hard and got nothin'. Time to return to my previously scheduled steelhead programming lol

And me and my trout......except the rain kept me from going out yesterday......

Welcome to the forum Melly Bait....it was great meeting you....I have a pic of the sunset at the pond on Tuesday when I was there. Not quite as good as yours cuz mine was on my cell...

• pond sunset.jpg
M
Melly Bait
It was nice meeding you as well... Beautiful sunset pic.. It was so nice out there.. and so worth the moment to snap a few pics.. Mine was on my cell as well, never as good as I'd like but never bad! .. I left my camera in the truck the entire time.. :( On our way home yesterday DB and I stopped off at a few places and fished in the rain.. caught a few trout and DB caught some largemouth had a blast this weekend.. it was a great escape.. Now Im ready for some more.. (thinking trout in the Rogue..and an entire day to my self... hummm)

brandon4455
brandon4455
colbypearson said:
Im down for the umpqua float! Start planning in a few weeks for june or july

sweet. make a thread whenever and let me know. i'm down for sure.

L
lilsalmon
Melly Bait said:
It was nice meeding you as well... Beautiful sunset pic.. It was so nice out there.. and so worth the moment to snap a few pics.. Mine was on my cell as well, never as good as I'd like but never bad! .. I left my camera in the truck the entire time.. :( On our way home yesterday DB and I stopped off at a few places and fished in the rain.. caught a few trout and DB caught some largemouth had a blast this weekend.. it was a great escape.. Now Im ready for some more.. (thinking trout in the Rogue..and an entire day to my self... hummm)

If your going for trout on the Rogue let me know.....we are planning a trip up there real soon also....It was a fun day, will have to do it again soon.

Reactions: Throbbit _Shane
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
FP I am sorry I was a no show, up in Portland waiting for the springers to show.. Man what a great time you all had!!! I assume you are going to do this again!!?!?

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
And hell yes I am down for an Umpqua float!!!!!!!!!!!!

F
Finneus Polebender
GraphiteZen said:
And hell yes I am down for an Umpqua float!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA did not read this before I ribbed ya on the umpqua thread , will put this event on yearly as long as they come , will try and get the timing down better for the bite next year , kinda did it more around peeps schedules this year. You know you can come fish it pretty much any time just gotta let me know when . Thinkin the Umpqua float could be a riot too !

brandon4455
brandon4455
Finneus Polebender said:
HAHA did not read this before I ribbed ya on the umpqua thread , will put this event on yearly as long as they come , will try and get the timing down better for the bite next year , kinda did it more around peeps schedules this year. You know you can come fish it pretty much any time just gotta let me know when . Thinkin the Umpqua float could be a riot too !

the umpqua float wil be epic!!!

T
Throbbit _Shane
We all made the front page!!!

X
xltom
Throbbit _Shane said:
We all made the front page!!!

say what? what paper? link?