Pocket tackle box

B
bigsteel
does anyone know of a good little pocket case for carrying some jigs,,weights,,etc....:think::think:

G
Growbug
what size?? less than 6x2x4? BiMart has some small multi compartment ones. Blue lids on both sides. I have about 6, they are easy to 'grab and go' as a small camera or flybox.
They are made by Plano, standard grey box with blue lids.

I am off to Bi-More now to raid their jigs and get hooks.. i will check out the model number

Last edited:
J
JeannaJigs
Got a little one at dicks that has some of those anti-rust inserts. it's real small. works perfect for about 8 jigs and then split shot, swivels, and float stops.

T
Thuggin4Life
Those little double sided ones are nice I have one for times when i don't need to carry a box. fits in my pocket and is nice when using waders. think its one of the plano ones but its orangy colored.

G
Growbug
here ya go, its the plano mini tackle tote (1713), and yes, i have seen these in a 'pus' orange color as well.
The one i have in front of me has 8 jigs, split shot, beads, bobbler stops, 6 1oz swivel weights and a chapstick in it.
2 fit perfectly in the leg pocket of my cargo pants.

D
DirectDrive
bigsteel said:
does anyone know of a good little pocket case for carrying some jigs,,weights,,etc....:think::think:
If it really has to be a "pocket case" as in shirt pocket, this is it.
Plano #3448.
The 4 compartment is exactly the right size for #4 French blades or BC Steel type spoons. Single hooks will allow you to carry more ammo.
There is a 6 compartment that works very well for smaller tackle items.
Plano #3448......combat tested and approved by DD. Also approved for low-light and night missions :D

Doubled sideds are too fat to be true shirt pocket cases.

Last edited:
B
bigsteel
thanks guys,,,,,,i like those compartments directdrive...im gonna pick a couple of those up....:D:D:D:D:D:D

D
DirectDrive
bigsteel said:
thanks guys,,,,,,i like those compartments directdrive...im gonna pick a couple of those up....:D:D:D:D:D:D
Take a few off the rack and check the function of the latches.
Sometimes they will vary....pick out a couple of good ones.
I have two that I use in the field that have been in service since '96.
They're cheap and good.