plunking at bonneville

L
luv2fish
anybody down for bonneville plunking today...??

infact i'm looking for a fishing partner who can drive. I'll bear gas expense. I live in SE Portland near mall 205.

Anyhoo let me know if we can do this while the bonneville is still hot and then mebbe once a week somewhere on clack to slay silvers....

pik me drop me...if somebody who's closeby..lemme know...i've all the gear and can share that too....as i'm always buying fishing gear...

workable days are once during weekdays and once on saturday or sunday..whatever suites you.

Also who likes to go fishing on coastal rivers....the time is coming....like i said gas is on me.....

Last edited:
N
napzard
7 Ill take yah and got a free today haven been to bonneville so you can teach me.

Last edited:
N
napzard
Btw no worries on gas

L
luv2fish
did you get my pm...

Y
youngbuck307
....... u dont want to pay gas in my car....71pontiac with only a 307 in it but lucky to get 10mpg is i stay off of it...witch i dont

L
luv2fish
so anyone up for tommorow......sunday i.e. august 16 for bonneville bank fishing....woiuld like to be there by 8 or 9 ish....as it closes at 5 pm....anyhooo...give me a holler....

F
FishSchooler
luv2fish said:
so anyone up for tommorow......sunday i.e. august 16 for bonneville bank fishing....woiuld like to be there by 8 or 9 ish....as it closes at 5 pm....anyhooo...give me a holler....

isn't it closed tomorrow (unless you are talking below the deadline)

L
luv2fish
yep...