Plunking anyone?????

Y
youngbuck307
This is time of year I go down to the lower big C and plunk for some springers. Not to big on plunking and wodering if anyone wants to join for some company... Don't care if ur new at plunking or been doing it for ever just nice to have someone to chat with. And don't worry if u don't have the perfect plunking gear just need to have something that will toss 6-8 oz of lead ( probably use my sturgeon rod myself)

S
skunk
Might be interested next week, I'm on vacation that week and will be looking for fish.

W
waco
when will you be out???

Y
youngbuck307
Thursday all the way down at prescott beach.

Y
youngfisher21
youngbuck307 said:
This is time of year I go down to the lower big C and plunk for some springers. Not to big on plunking and wodering if anyone wants to join for some company... Don't care if ur new at plunking or been doing it for ever just nice to have someone to chat with. And don't worry if u don't have the perfect plunking gear just need to have something that will toss 6-8 oz of lead ( probably use my sturgeon rod myself)

im kinda new but love fishing wheres it at i live in medford

J
JeannaJigs
Lol it's a LONG WAY AWAY. He's talkin' about the Columbia! I live in Eugene, and gotta wake up at 2:00 AM to get up to portland to start fishin' at first legal.