ploting on my skunk

F
fish_on!!!
I wanted to get out and attack this skunk that's been shadowing me and was wondering where the best place to find Steelhead Chinook or coho?

F
Fishtopher
The Cow. Hit the Cow man.

S
Swamp Puppy
You boating it or banking it?

K
Kodiak
Fishtopher said:
The Cow. Hit the Cow man.

Are they banging some fish on the cow now?

K
koboabe
Cowlitz... maybe?

F
Fishtopher
Hold on...lemme grab the magic 8ball....

*shake shake shake*

*All signs point to YES!*

"Ahhh...may the fish gods smile upon all who drop their gear near the mouth of the Cow."

F
fish_on!!!
I'm bankn it. How fars cowlitz never been there? So what would I b after out there coho or Chinook?

F
Fishtopher
I dont know much about the cow's chinook runs, but there are coho there. And i dont know anyone who bank fishes the mouth, but it looks like you could get pretty close to it from satellite imagery.

Id imagine fish would be around the Lewis too. But what do I know!:rolleyes:

F
fish_on!!!
i think imma stick ta the clack or sandy but how low or high is the ?

F
Fishtopher
Woops, I thought you were fish4all. Hes up in Aberdeen Wa, so I was throwing some northern rivers at ya.
Ya man, hit the Clack. Fish Mciver, fish below Faraday, fish low and ya might get lucky enough to find a stray silver. As I said in another thread, head up to where the Salmon meets Sandy, and start there. Work your way up the Salmon while its open for steelhead retention! Only a few days left, and I hear lottsa Sandy river fish that woulda otherwise been stopped by Marmot Dam, have strayed on up into the Salmon. Either way good luck man!:lol:

C
Cracker
fish_on!!! said:
i think imma stick ta the clack or sandy but how low or high is the ?
Clack was at 10-8 or so today. I fished at the mouth for a few after work today but nada. There was some sort of algae bloom going on, lots of junk in the river. No fish rolling. Heard of one Jack caught.

F
fish_on!!!
lol at least now i no where to go if im up in wa hahaha
thankx ill prolly head up mciver and scout it out never been there b4 anything i should know about that area? imma go google earth it rite now maybe even go check out the OFF hole while im out there!