Plenty of fish at Mciver!

B
bassman503
hit up mciver at 9. Only fished for 1.5 hours. A cousin of mine was there. He released one and lost 2. Also saw a guy next to me lose a fish that wouldnt turn. I swear i had one take. Felt like the head was jerking but i am not sure. First salmon trip was unsuccessful, but won't be the last one! Saw loads of huge fish jumping! I really need to change my trout reels to bigger reels! Anyways good luck out there ;)

R
Rascal
o yeah i was there on tuesday too and it was great i had to leave for work at 8 and i only saw one nook landed

All i got was a nice 15 or 16 inch smolt released it of course(next time you head out let me know)

B
bassman503
Yeah when i left I only saw one guy with a nook too. There are fish in there though. Alright I will do that :D

K
Kais
Any good trout fishing up there?

troutdude
troutdude
Try dark colors, like deep blue, dark green, purple and black. Let us know how you do.

R
Rascal
well yeah but they are mostly smolts so i wouldnt recomend it i would hit the upper clack, faraday, north fork or estacada lake

but while fishing at mciver i did catch 4 smolt/trout total while throwing spinners for steelhead

M
marriemb
share some pictures or videos here seems to be a great place

R
Rascal
dont have any yet sorry