Plastic Worms?

T

Troutier Bassier

What is YOUR Favorite type of Plastic Worm to use and What color?

Mine is

Gary Yamamoto
4"
Watermelon flake
SmallMouth Basseess

Last edited:
F

flippinbaits

either a drop shotted 4.5inch roboworm or a t rigged senko style bait

G

GraphiteZen

For smallies, hands down it's a single tail Yammamoto super grub in Daiquiri with a yellow head.

For largemouth, 6'' Senkos unweighted in blue/black, or green.

M

Mike123

All around I'll take any cheap purple 6in. curly tail worm!!
Catch's bass N-E where!

Second choice would be a purple Senko.

S

Scarecro

Roboworms or Magic worms just cut em in half and use the half with the glow in the dark tip. Was gettin a lot of smallies today with this.

F

Fish-N-Fool

There is a new bait you will be hearing a lot about soon called a Sink-N-Fool. They fish just like a senko but it has a LOT more action as it falls. They almost dance in the water as they fall. It is a totally new bait and there is nothing on the market like it. It has more salt in it then any bait made, yet stays soft and flexable. They fall at a rate of about 8" per second. They catch as just as many or more fish as senkos do before the tear up and are just a little cheaper per pack. They come in quite a few colors and two sizes, a 5" and 6" version right now, but will be available in 8" soon also. Here is a look at some 6" Sink-N-Fools in the Red Shad color.

RedShadSink-N-Fools.jpg

Here is a fish that was caught a few days ago on a 8" Chartruese Sink-N-Fool

Dave1.jpg

and this is one a freind got last year, his personal best on a 6" Bleeding Pearl shad colored Sink-N-Fool bait, all 11. 8 pounds of her;

12lbtoad.jpg

T

Troutier Bassier

Dam!

Those are some BIG Bass!
Do they have it in Watermelon? 4"

B

Bill Chisholm

Sink-N-Fool

Sink-N-Fool

Fish where can you buy those worms? Great catch

bass

bass

Most Featured
Nice fish! Those sink'n'fools really look a lot like the original Slug-go's that really started soft stickbait fishing. I used to fish Slug-go's a lot back in North Carolina in the late 80's and early 90's. They really were (and probably still are) effective and casted out great. Loved to fish them along weedlines and through hydrilla fields.

F

FishSchooler

Best worms you can find... are the ones in your backyard.

F

Fish-N-Fool

Troutier Bassier wrote
Dam!

Those are some BIG Bass!
Do they have it in Watermelon? 4"

They don't come in a 4" version as of now, but the 5" is about the same weight or a little less then the 4" senko, and they are available in a Watermelon color with red flake.

Bill Chisholm wrote
Fish where can you buy those worms? Great catch

They will soon be in all the Blacksheep sporting goods stores in the NW. as well as White Elephant in Spokane, Wa.

We are looking for sporting goods stores on the Washington and Oregon coast that will carry them also as I don't think any of the BlackSheep stores are on the coast. If you try the baits off the website and like them, please tell your local tackle shop that you would like to see them carry them.

bass wrote
Nice fish! Those sink'n'fools really look a lot like the original Slug-go's that really started soft stickbait fishing. I used to fish Slug-go's a lot back in North Carolina in the late 80's and early 90's. They really were (and probably still are) effective and casted out great. Loved to fish them along weedlines and through hydrilla fields.

They are close to a Slug-go, but a lot flatter. The patent pending shape uses water hydraulics to made the bait wiggle as it falls, plus the slug-go was a non-salt bait that only sank if weighted and Sink-N-Fools are a heavy salt bait and sink at about 8" per second with just a hook, as a matter of fact they have more salt in them then ANY other bait made. They are made with a patent pending process that uses about 50% plastic and 50% salt,but made with a special salt that still keeps the bait soft and flexible and as durable as senkos or a little better.

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Include your website

Include your website

Fish N Fool;
You are more than welcome to include your website as part of your signature. That way it will be seen each time you post.
By the way, love that knot. Some people have all the great ideas! :D
Be safe.
Barb

F

Fish-N-Fool

Troutier Bassier wrote

Dam!

Those are some BIG Bass!

If yah liked them check out some of these Hogs that all fell to a Sink-N-Fool bait, from California to Florida and some of me in N. Idaho here too.

Dan from Georgia with a 5.7
LRFNF5.jpg

Skip from N. Idaho

Redshadbass.jpg

Me with a nice bag
Nice4.jpg

Jace at Lake Fork with a 10.4

big_bass.gif

Me again looking bug eyed with a 6.2

mobby1.jpg

Jace's dad at lake for with an 8.3

Lake_Fork_8.jpg

Jace again with a 9.8 at Lake Fork

lake_Fork_hog_9.jpg

Dave from Cali. with a 14.5
Monster_fish.png

Here is a short video of me hooking a hog in the a willow tree thicket.

th_100_0108.jpg

And I saved the best for last, try to remember there is a fiish in this picture :)

Dolly at Okeechobee in Floridia with with a nice set, I mean fish.

Bassnboobs.jpg

W

warrior

Back on topic:cool:

LM I love a 5-6 inch green pumpkin/black pepper flake

For SM I cannot get away from the above color pattern but in an Outlaw Tube! I know, not a worm but deadly none the less

Top Bottom