Planning another OFF get together and need your help!

hobster
hobster
Yeah he has become a ghost on the forum, Wouldn’t be the same without Jeff

Casting Call
Casting Call
H. some place down south Foster Res Maybe. Some where in the banana belt. How about the Met.? Tony

Reactions: troutmasta
T
troutmasta
Yo dudes! Camping anytime is great. Hobsters right, I hate that I've become one of the "this place isn't the same" crowd but its true. I picked up a drifter but Ive been to busy to fish it. Only made it our for nooks onetime... Anyhoot, trying to get geared up for steelhead early next year. Dana has a drifter too, maybe we can plan a group float and bobber dog a hundred steelhead over two days. ;). Happy holidays all!

Tony thanks for the E-kicker, I plan on throwing it on the drifter-

Go COWBOYS

Reactions: EOBOY and Raincatcher
T
troutmasta
Side note, IF were planning a spring campOFF we should throw around a few ideas, Detroit would always fun, but I think we could find some places where the catch rate would be a little higher.

P
pinstriper
Green Peter for Kokes ?

P
pinstriper
I only fell out of your boat one time. ONE TIME !!

I moved on and off that rock with cat-like reflexes. You can't capture that kind of grace in a still picture.

Reactions: Raincatcher
O
OnTheDrop
pinstriper;n608389 said:
I only fell out of your boat one time. ONE TIME !!

I moved on and off that rock with cat-like reflexes. You can't capture that kind of grace in a still picture.

I'll err on the side of caution with this statement....In the slightest, of slightest, chances you remained upright throughout the trip.

Ha! How about Nov. 6th, though!? Upright, all day. See ya soon~

EOBOY
EOBOY
troutmasta;n608383 said:
trying to get geared up for steelhead early next year. Dana has a drifter too, maybe we can plan a group float and bobber dog a hundred steelhead over two days. ;). Happy holidays all!

That sounds good Jeff! As for this spring I still think we should get a couple of houseboats on Billy chinook.

Casting Call
Casting Call
EOBOY;n608397 said:
That sounds good Jeff! As for this spring I still think we should get a couple of houseboats on Billy chinook.

Hmmmm! If we get houseboats, who,s gonna do the cooking Dana? B.C. sounds like a real good idea. Any ideas Jeff? Tony

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
pinstriper;n608389 said:
I moved on and off that rock with cat-like reflexes.

Like Garfield?!

Reactions: EOBOY
EOBOY
EOBOY
Casting Call;n608403 said:
Hmmmm! If we get houseboats, who,s gonna do the cooking Dana? Tony

Chefmasta, did pretty good last year. We won't let you starve Tony:D

P
pinstriper
Hooked Up;n608407 said:
Like Garfield?!

Who was up on the rock ? And stuck the landing, as the photo shows...

Who stayed on the shore and didn't even attempt the high aerial stunt ?

hobster
hobster
troutmasta;n608383 said:
Go COWBOYS

Thursday nite!

Screen-Shot-2015-12-07-at-10.20.34-AM1.png

B
BrandonBeach
Think about lake Billy Chinook in late April or early May. ( check opening dates)

That lake has great numbers of Kokanee and bass/panfish. I have never not caught fish there, even with minimal effort.

Camping that time of year is available. Motels reasonable in Madres..

Mostly a boat fishery, but there is bank access, and can be productive.

Can always throw out crawdad traps for a real tasty feast.

BB

Casting Call
Casting Call
Thanks BB The dates sound great. Don't want to be there in July, too hot! The Black Bear restaurant in Madres has bread pudding to die for. Smith Rock my fav "bucket wall" to climb back in the day. Lets see what response you get about BC, Tony

EOBOY
EOBOY
BrandonBeach;n608420 said:
Think about lake Billy Chinook in late April or early May. ( check opening dates)

BB

I like those dates EO that time of year is drier than the west side, and the verity of fish is a plus. Good call BB!

T
troutmasta
I'll cook and mix drinks. ;)

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
troutmasta;n608434 said:
I'll cook and mix drinks. ;)

I'm in! What should I bring.

I've been by Lake BC once many years ago. Looks like a great place to explore.

Casting Call
Casting Call
$100.00 PP? 5 person minimum. At Billy Chinook unless one of you OFFers have one to rent. Tony p.s. otherwise book early at BC.

Casting Call
Casting Call
Ok! No responses since 11/17. How about "CENTERAL" Oregon. On the beach for two days of surf perch fishing? Remember it's a gathering/meet& greet not a contest. South/central coast has some great campgrounds as does north/central. Feedback please of ur ya or nay. Sometimes the nays will tell us what to do. Tony

Reactions: Raincatcher and markasd