Pipeline hole

B
bigsteel
can anyone tell me how to get to the pipeline hole..

Y
youngbuck307
.... well depends do you want the way that you can't get in trouble for? BTW its a lot harder to get there the right way!

B
bigsteel
anyway is good for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G
GDBrown
youngbuck307 said:
.... well depends do you want the way that you can't get in trouble for? BTW its a lot harder to get there the right way!

Is there a pipeline hole on the Nestucca that you can get in trouble getting to? I thought that was on the Sandy!

O
OnTheFly
The road to Pipeline hole below Dodge is gated off with some very intimidating signage. Other than floating to it, I don't know how to get there anymore.

B
bigsteel
in my oregon fishing book it says the nestucca has a pipeline hole.

E
eggs
I got it covered I think.... we will go over the game plan in the morning..

L
lilsalmon
eggs said:
I got it covered I think.... we will go over the game plan in the morning..

Thanks for a great day on the water..... we will have to do it again...get you on the Santiam. Telly Juey (sp?) I say hi...and Jack....and thanks for making our day not totally skunked...:)

E
eggs
You nailed the wifes name perfect good job! and Jack was straight pooped out the rest of the weekend.. He even learned how to fly LOL

It was a great time and good company always makes a day of fishing better..

Next time we will bring folding chairs to sit in and a lot more sand shrimp..

L
lilsalmon
eggs said:
You nailed the wifes name perfect good job! and Jack was straight pooped out the rest of the weekend.. He even learned how to fly LOL

It was a great time and good company always makes a day of fishing better..

Next time we will bring folding chairs to sit in and a lot more sand shrimp..

I hear your going back Saturday...I got 3 chairs....hehe...bigsteel said he would buy the sand shrimp. My son will be with his dad so it might be quieter, tho he did have a good time.

E
eggs
Cool. meet at 7:30 at the tackle shop and we will be heading to the hole to try and take it over before anyone else can.. looks like we will have 5 or 6 people!

Irishrover
Irishrover
Nestucca River "Fletchers Pipeline Hole" between the Church Hole near Blaine and the bridge at Alder Creek. Not the same as the sandy's Pipeline Hole

Last edited:
H
halibuthitman
Irishrover said:
Nestucca River "Fletchers Pipeline Hole" between the Church Hole near Blaine nd the bridge at Alder Creek. Not the same as the sandy's Pipeline Hole

Irish, sometimes I am astonished at your knowledge of Oregon waters..... spent a few days on the water eh?

Irishrover
Irishrover
halibuthitman said:
Irish, sometimes I am astonished at your knowledge of Oregon waters..... spent a few days on the water eh?
I'm just old, and have a good friend that lives on the Nestucca. He used to run a Dory out of Cape Kiwanda. He is the guy that got me hooked on ocean salmon fishing. That was about 25 years ago and was the most expensive trip I've been on. I went out and bought a boat after that trip;).