Pipeline almost claims another

M
Mike123
Jeanna, you need to start wearing a life jacket. She almost pulled me under while we tried wading back across the river in the dark. :lol::lol::lol:

C
Cohosanders
mgdguy said:
Lifejackets saved em -

A float tube on the Sandy in the middle of Winter sounds pretty crazy for a 58 year old. Wedged in a float tube???? That must have been scary. Stick to the bank or boat buddy!!!

J
JeannaJigs
Mike123 said:
Jeanna, you need to start wearing a life jacket. She almost pulled me under while we tried wading back across the river in the dark. :lol::lol::lol:
LOL omg. Who's idea was it to hang out around an elk carcass fishing until dark?? huh huh? lol I was ready to get outta there! LOL. But seriously, I'm sorry I almost took you down with me. Apparently my ankle is not as well healed as I had thought. I have one of those low profile life vests you yank the cord on. It will be going with the next time I go out in waders, especially there.

E
eggs
Wow... glad he is ok but some people make me wonder... I can't talk though I did dodge to oxbow on a innertube in highschool...

J
JeannaJigs
yeah i seriously can't imagine taking a float tube down most of the rivers i've been on...there's no room for error, you can't just bail like you could in a pontoon boat or a driftboat...you're pretty helpless if something goes wrong.

T
Thuggin4Life
Good that he is ok but a float tube? Thought they were for ponds? I floated from stark street to the tackleshop in troutdale in a wetsuit when I was 18 and my 12 year old cousin swam it. had to walk a bit of it were it was slow. and walking was faster.