Pioneer fishing license

Admin
Admin
Our latest member @Martha Clipfell asked me a question in PM but I have no idea what to answer, so please advise.

I'm trying to get my pioneer fishing license and my local bimart gave me a code to put in and I can't find anywhere to enter that code but I did get the application printed. I was hoping for an easy user friendly way to do this to no avail. Thanks, Martha

NKlamerus
NKlamerus
Is it a code? Or an ODFW number?

Irishrover
Irishrover
I have the pioneer license, but when I got it, you had to go in person to a district ODF&W office to get it. I'm sure that has changed.

C_Run
C_Run
I got one this year. I'm pretty sure I mailed in the application to ODFW and then went to BiMart some time later and I was in their computer system as eligible.

troutdude
troutdude
@Martha Clipfell you should be able to get such a license, at any retail establishment that sells ODFW licenses.

O
oraca
Admin said:
Our latest member @Martha Clipfell asked me a question in PM but I have no idea what to answer, so please advise.
there is a pdf on the odfw website fill it out & mail it in. you should be in the system in a week or two.

Reactions: troutdude and Admin
Artwo
Artwo
Short answer.......call ODFW for direction........they're easy to get hold of and usually very helpful.

1-800-720-6339

Reactions: Admin
D
DonF
Had to go to ODFW region office to get mine! After the first Any place selling them could sell you one.