PikeMinnow! (squawfish)

T
Troutier Bassier
I go pikeminnow fishing often and I have no problem catching them. I make profit off them but I would like to know what other people use for them and also where? Thanks a lot

Tight Lines

T
Thuggin4Life
Troutier Bassier said:
I go pikeminnow fishing often and I have no problem catching them. I make profit off them but I would like to know what other people use for them and also where? Thanks a lot

Tight Lines

When ever i catch one i throw it on the bank. From what i understand they hurt the trout population. My buddy knows a guy who spears them and smokes them. A week ago my buddy's went squaw fishing and caught one that was about 22". I've heard you can get paid for them. How do you go about doing it?

T
Troutier Bassier
:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Secret!

T
Thuggin4Life
Troutier Bassier said:
:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Secret!

Its not that much of a secret up where you live. I was curious about my neck of the woods. I know that back in the day you could get paid but not so sure about these days.

T
Troutier Bassier
You still can get paid. But This is the last year you can participate inless someone else buys a contract or something. I dont know but ive heard something similar to this.

And its STILL a secret on what Nikolay Zaremskiy Uses. I Know what he uses tho.

T
TTFishon
Troutier Bassier said:

Tight Lines

The biggest ones I've seen(between 5-7 lbs) were caught on chicken liver at night using a lighted slip bobber.

Reactions: Bfishin
K
klamathsteel
On the Middle Rogue we call them "Osprey Food" :lol: :D

F
fishinmachine
Crab Bait